Enemies To Lovers

'Newt!' You screamed. Your hair was dripping wet from the water Newt just threw over your head. 'It's not funny anymore!'

Newt did it almost every day. He loved to play pranks on you. He knew you hated it and he knew you hated him. He hated you too. Since the moment you came up in the Box and made a small comment about Newt, you two turned enemies.

'Guess you have to wash your perfect hair now!' Newt grinned annoyingly.

'I-.' You didn't know what to say. 'God, Newt!' You sighed and walked away to the showers.

~

'Y/n.' Alby walked over to you. You looked up.

'Yeah?'

'You met the new Greenie, right?' Alby sat down next to you on a bench. You were making a figure out of some wood since you had a day off.

'Yes. Teresa?'

'Mhm.' Alby nodded. 'Since she is a girl, like you, we don't think it's a good idea for her to sleep with the others in the Homestead. I suggest she sleeps in your hut for a while until Gally made her one too.'

'Alright.' You agreed but then realized something. 'My bed is very small, Alby. Two people will never fit in there.'

'Yeah, about that...' Alby paused. 'You need to sleep with someone else for a while.'

'Me? Why me? Teresa is the new one.'

'Exactly. She doesn't know anyone here. You've been here for a year already, y/n. You know the boys.' Alby explained.

You sighed. 'Fine.'

'Okay, great.' Alby got up again. 'You sleep with Newt by the way.' He walked away.

Your face darkened. 'What!' You shouted at Alby. 'I'm not sleeping next to that idiot!'

There was no way you were going to sleep next to someone like Newt. He probably stank, his room must be messy, he's not nice to you, and so many more things. You could make a whole list.

'Sleeping next to Newt, huh y/n?' Minho jogged by with a grin on his face. 'Have fun.'

'Shut up, Minho!' You screamed.

~

Hesitantly you walked into Newt's hut and looked around. It looked the same as yours. Stuff was ordered in drawers and on a small table. It was much cleaner than you expected it to be. You didn't like to admit it, it smelled nice in Newt's hut too.

You glanced at Newt who sat on his bed before grabbing one of his pillows and a small blanket. You lay them down on the floor.

'What are you doing?' Newt frowned.

'What? Did you expect us to cuddle?' You snapped. 'Turn around.'
Newt didn't turn around.
'Please.' You added.
A grin appeared on Newt's face as he turned around and you did too, so your backs were facing each other. Quickly you put on your pajamas; a white T-shirt and black shorts.

'Done.' You muttered.
Newt turned around again.
'Good night.' And with that, you lay down on your self-made bed.

'Are you seriously going to sleep on there?' Newt asked again.

'Yes, lizard.'
Newt's face darkened.
'I'm not sleeping next to you. Ever.' You assured.

'Do whatever you want, love.' Newt said in the most annoying tone ever.

'I'm not your love.' You snapped. 'Night.'

~

You woke up by someone grabbing your waist. Out of reaction, you hit the person in the face, hard.