Constellation

A/N: This one-shot is written in 3rd person POV!!

❤️ Thank you for the idea ssylviiaaaa

~

Newt and Y/n lay on the soft, green grass in the Glade. Neither of them could remember the constellations, so they named them theirselves.

Y/n pointed at the sky. "That looks like a hand."

Newt chuckled lightly, but attentively listened to Y/n.

Y/n looked at all the stars and the figures they formed. She pointed all of them out to Newt, who could only admire his girlfriend. His eyes were focused on her beautiful face. The one he loved.

"The stars are so beautiful." Y/n breathed out.

"But you're even more beautiful." Newt mumbled to just himself. Y/n didn't hear it.

"Your turn." Y/n ordered, never taking her eyes off the sky.

Newt pointed at a shape of stars. "That one is the prettiest. I'm gonna name it Y/n."

Immediately Y/n spun her head to Newt, staring at him in surprise and blushing deeply. In the mean while, a shooting star shot across the sky.

"Quick. Make a wish." Newt whispered. Both of them closed their eyes and made a wish. The same one. To be with each other forever.

"Made it." Y/n opened her eyes and scooted closer to Newt.

"What did you wish?" Newt raised his eyebrows.

"I can't tell you that, because then it won't come true. And I want it to be true." Y/n quietly replied.

Newt looked her in the eyes. "It will be true."

Then their lips connected.