Drunk

You stared at the beautiful bonfire in front of you. You always loved the way the flames just mixed colors. It looked beautiful like you could stare into it for hours.

"Y/n! Get here and stop staring at that fire!" Newt yelled, stumbling over his words. Immediately you knew he drank too much.

With a sigh, you got up and walked over to Newt and Minho. "Yes?" You asked annoyed, knowing what kind of shit those shanks said when they were drunk.

"Nothing," Minho replied, taking some more sips of his drink, or as you called it, Gally's piss.

Newt laughed out loud and had to grab Thomas by the shoulders to keep his balance. Neither of the sober people seemed to understand why they were laughing. "That's way too funny, Min Min!" Newt laughed.

"Don't call me that, Newtie!" Minho tried to look angry, but then he burst out of laughing, causing him to fall onto the floor.

"All right, that's it. I'm taking you to bed," you ordered, already having enough of their nonsense.

"Nooooo," Newt talked unnecessarily long. "I'm not tired yet." He pouted.

"You're crazy," you muttered.

"Excuse you?" Minho shouted way too hard. He stood just inches away from you. "We're not crazy! You are, Y/n! Now have a drink." He casually handed you a terribly-smelling one.

"What, did you piss in this?" You sniffed and put the drink back in Minho's hands, who immediately chugged it all. Disgusted you looked at him wiping his mouth. Suddenly Newt grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down next to him.

"Newt, what are you doing?" You snapped, trying to get out of his grip. Newt stared at your face. "What?"

"You're kind of beautiful, Y/n," Newt commented, still drunk as shuck.

You sighed. "You're drunk, Newt."
But you still were kind of fluttered by his compliment. You were great friends with Newt, but you secretly liked him. A lot. But you didn't want to ruin your friendship with him.

"It's true! Ask Minho!" Newt defended, drinking another drink.

"I think you had enough of that." You grabbed the jar out of his hands and emptied it on the ground.

"Hey! That was very expensive. You can't just do that!" Newt argued, throwing his head back against a tree.

"Newt, get up. I'm serious." You ordered.

"Hey, Newtie!" Minho stumbled over to the two of you again. "Did you tell her yet?"

"No. Should I?" Newt gave Minho a questioning look.

"Mhm. Do it." Minho nodded and fell right on top of Thomas, who watched the two boys with an open mouth.

"It's normal, Thomas. It happens every time." You explained once you saw the poor boy's face.

"Alright." Newt cupped your face, making you look at him. "Dear Y/n-."

"Newt, stop. You're drunk."

Offended Newt looked at you. "No, I'm not. I'm being serious." He paused. "I love you."

"What?" You stammered.

"I love you."

There was no way Newt was serious. You didn't believe him. First of all, he was drunk. People say weird things when they're drunk. Secondly, he didn't love you, that's what you thought at least.
"You can't love me, Newt."

"Why not? I love you." Newt repeated.

"You don't love me. Now let's get you to bed, you're drunk." You pulled Newt off the ground, which caused him to vomit. Disgusted you looked at him.