Secret Santa - Everyone

Credits to the amazing
ssylviiaaaa
For the idea again!! ❤️

~

Chuck and I had to idea to do Secret Santa with the Gladers. We wanted to add something fun, so there we sat in a circle, next to the bonfire. All the presents lay in front of us, just the names of the person it was for. Not the sender. Everyone had to pick a note with any of the Glader's names on it. That was the person who you had to make a present for. I got Newt.

"First one." Thomas grabbed a present from the pile. "Minho." He read out loud before giving the present to the Runner.

Minho grinned and ripped the red paper open. He gasped as a big smile grew on his face. A big pot of hair gel was in his hands. "Yes! Exactly what I needed!" The boy laughed. "Thanks, whatever Slinthead gave this to me! But it better not be Griever slime."

We all laughed a bit. It was Minho's turn to pick out a present. "Chuck. I guess this is for you." Minho handed the boy a small, deformed package.

Chuck grabbed the present out of his hands and didn't hesitate to open it. "What the shuck is this?!" He yelled. Chuck held a weird-looking cloth in front of his face.

"I think it's supposed to be a stuffed dog," Frypan said.

"Looks more like a stuffed Griever." Minho blurted out, causing all of us to laugh again. It was a great start of the night.

"Okay." Chuck walked over to the pile. "Thomas!" He handed the boy a blue present.

"Huh?" A few people mumbled when they saw Thomas opening a small box.

"Nothing is in." Thomas realized. I looked at the big question mark, which was drawn on the box.

"Thomas, I think it's a box to put all your questions in since you ask a LOT," I explained.

Thomas chuckled under his breath along with some other boys. "Clint. This one is for you." Thomas handed the Med-Jack a present.

Clint opened the present, revealing a white rolled up bandage. He frowned lightly and read out loud, "open me."

Clint did as he was told and started unrolling until something fell out of the bandage. The boy screamed and soon some others followed. I watched them move around like idiots until Clint looked at the thing that fell out. "It's a dead Beedle Blade!" He gasped before giving Newt the next present.

The present Newt got was heavy and sounded like glass. Carefully the boy opened it, watching the present attentively. "It's a teapot and cup!" Newt held the present up, and indeed, it was a tea cup and pot I had made out of clay. I had painted small yellow and blue patterns on it, trying to make it look a little better.

"It's British tea." Minho imitated in a thick, unnecessary British accent. "Do you fancy your bloody British tea with British milk like that, Newtie?"

Everyone laughed out loud again, and even Newt couldn't help but smile. "Alright. Next one." The boy grabbed a present. "Y/n." He handed me a small package. All the boys whispered and gasped quietly, waiting for me to open it.

Slowly I opened the package, something fell out of it. Quickly I grabbed it and inspected the present. It was a flower crown. The pink flowers were almost dead, but I have to admit it looked pretty good.

"Wow!"

"Who gave that?"

"I bet it was Minho! He's in love with her!"

"No! Minho can't make something like that!"

"Newt made it!"

"I think it was Thomas! He loves Y/n!"

"Newt does too!"

"Everyone does!"

"Put it on, Y/n!"

My cheeks turned red at all the comments, but I still put the crown on my head. As the other boys shouted and cheered, Chuck tapped my shoulder. I turned my head just to see him wink and zip his mouth with his finger. I smiled at the kid. He made it.