Pond

A/N: Thanks for the idea @ssylviiaaaa ღ

Sorry I didn't update in a while!

Some one-shots will be short, like this one, and others will be longer, by the way!

~

Minho, my boyfriend, pulled me away from dinner, into the Deadheads. 

"Are you going to kill me?" I blurted out.

Minho laughed and grabbed my hand. "Just follow me."

Suspiciously I followed the boy deeper into the woods. Minho didn't say a word until he stopped walking and turned around. "We're here." He stood aside and motioned at something behind him. Something I had never seen before.

There was a beautiful pond, with water clear as crystal. Grey stones surrounded it and multiple flowers in all colors you could think of, floated on the water. I lost my words at the breathtaking sight.

"Oh my god, Min. This is beautiful! How have I never seen this before?" I gasped. Minho let out the chuckle that I loved and sat down on the ground. Soon I followed his example, never taking my eyes off the pond. 

Minho's eyes burned on me the whole time I looked at the pond. I watched some fish swim in the water but then got enough of Minho and turned my head.

"What?" I smiled when he still didn't avert his eyes from my face. 

"You're beautiful." Minho commented, making my smile grow even bigger.

Slowly I moved closer to the Runner, who wrapped his arm around my waist. Butterflies formed in my stomach at his touch. I rested my head on Minho's shoulder, enjoying his company and the peace. 

"Thank you, Minho."