Sick

Gally's POV

"Y/n, are you all right?" I questioned her, my girlfriend, during breakfast. Her beautiful skin was paler than usual, eyes a bit red, and circles formed around them.

She coughed before replying, "Yeah, thanks."

After a few sneezed and more coughs, Jeff spoke up. "I think you have a cold, Y/N. Let us check you real quick."

At first she protested, but all of us kept pushing and worrying so much, she didn't have a good reason to refuse anymore.

Especially I was worried. Of course, being sick isn't a life threatening situation, but it's still my girlfriend we're talking about here.

Fidgeting with my hands nervously, I sat down and watched Clint take some tests on Y/n, who was sweating by now.

"A fever." He announced. "And a little bit of a cold."

Y/n wiped her nose on a tissue. "How could that even happen? It's always warm in the Glade."

I chuckled and motioned at a bed. "Come on, Beautiful. Lie down."

She blushed deeply at my comment, though I considered it could've been the heat of her fever. And as I told her, she lay down on the bed, some winces leaving her mouth.

I felt so bad, remembering Clint telling me to just leave once I asked him thousands of questions about Y/n being okay.

"May I?" I looked at the empty place next to her.

She nodded and scooted aside a bit. I happily lay down, not bothering to take the girl in my arms just a second later. Her cheeks turned even redder as I slowly trailed my hand in her hair.

"I hate seeing you like this." I commented as I removed some sweat off her forehead with my sleeve.

She could only smile at me. "If it weren't for me being sick, I would've kissed you right now."

I raised my eyebrows. "I don't care if you get me sick."

Our lips connected in a kiss. Later I just held Y/n in my arms, comforting her and hoping she would get better soon.

~

A/N: This is really bad but thank you for the request Booksaremyfavourite2
❤️❤️