Training - Harriet

Thank you sm for the request
_exmy_36 !! I hope you enjoy it! ❤️

Sorry it took me a while!

Oh, and I've decided to write things from 2nd point of view again.

~

"Ready, you two?" Vince patted Harriet and your shoulder. Both of you were about to go train using guns and other skills in the woods and it excited you, yet also made you nervous to spend a day alone in the woods with your crush.

"Yep." Harriet gave you a pleasant smile before taking your arm and pulling you with her. Trying to hide your heated face, you went along.

"Which one do you want?" She held up two guns once you arrived in the woods, next to a beautiful pond.

"Your choice." You decided, knowing which one Harriet would take. She let out a pretty laugh and indeed, took the one you thought she would take.

"That tree first." You pointed at a specific one and shot, missing just a few inches. When it was Harriet's turn, she hit the tree in the middle.
"God, you're so much better at this than me!"

"Or I'm just training longer." Harriet chuckled and walked over to you. "Try holding it like this."

She took your arm again and moved it to the right place. You blushed like crazy, feeling your heart pound ten times faster.

"All right. Try it." Harriet motioned at the tree. You nodded and shot. To your surprise, the bullet went into the tree.

"See?" Harriet clapped her hand, encouraging you cheerfully. "Just need a little more practice."

"As long as it's with you, I'm fine with it." You blurted out just for your cheeks to heat up even more.

After a few more hours of sweating, blushing, and practicing, you decided to take a break next to the pond. Waterlelies covered the water, sun mirrored against it, but the most beautiful thing must've been Harriet admiring the nature.

"Y/n?" She suddenly asked, turning her head slightly.

"Harriet?" You raised your eyebrows as your hands got sweaty. Something was about to happen.

Harriet scooted closer, her brown eyes meeting yours. And then, without saying anything, they trailed down to your lips. In just a second you connected them with hers.

Your eyes automatically closed, but your heart rate went up faster than ever. When Harriet pulled back, your face must've been completely red.

She smiled brightly, a spark forming in her eyes. "I like you, Y/n. A lot."

"I like you too." You breathed, genuinely surprised by Harriet. You never expected her to like you back.

Both of you laughed one more time before your lips attached.