Forevermore

A/N: Thank you so much for this idea/request ssylviiaaaa
I hope you enjoy it!! ❤️

✮ Back in the Glade ✮

One night Minho and I lay together in his bed, embracing each other tightly.

"Y/n?" Minho whispered. I hummed in response. "I will love you forevermore."

My eyes shot open and immediately stared into Minho's soft brown ones. I gave him a big smile and wrapped my arms around him even tighter.

Minho and I were both Runners. We stood in front of the Doors and waited for them to open. Once they did, Minho turned to me. He gave me a tight hug and whispered, "I will love you forevermore," in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered. Minho smiled and let go of me.

"Be careful," he started.

"Don't die." I chuckled.

When Minho, Thomas, and Alby were stuck in the maze for a night, I spilled thousands of tears. I couldn't stop crying and thinking about what could happen to Minho. The Grievers could eat him, he could get squeezed through the walls, he could fall off the Cliff. Chuck did a great job keeping me company, but it didn't stop my grief.

I woke up very early and waited in front of the Doors. Soon some other boys followed my example. When they started to open, I held my breath and crossed my fingers.

Please, please, please.

I kept repeating in my head, but they didn't show up. My heart broke into pieces. Minho, my boyfriend, the one I loved the most, was dead. I thought at least.

When I wanted to walk away, Chuck suddenly started screaming and cheering. I spun around and saw Minho and Thomas dragging Alby toward the Glade.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I sprinted over to Minho, hugging him tighter than ever.

"I thought I lost you." I cried into his shoulder.

"I won't leave you," Minho whispered. "Because I will love and be with you forevermore."

Minho kept saying the five words every day. Before we left into the maze, at night, when we escaped the maze and WICKED in the Scorch, and when we survived the Cranks, but then he got taken by WICKED's attack in the Safe Haven.

The last thing he did was look at me. His lips made the movements of our phrase.

I will love you forevermore.

✮ With Lawrence ✮

There I sat, alone in a room Gally, who appeared to be alive, had assigned to me. Minho being taken away from me broke me. Literally.

I hadn't left the room since I got it. Newt got worried about me and gave me food sometimes, but didn't talk to me. I didn't want to talk.

I couldn't stop crying but repeated the same words over and over again.

I will love you forevermore.

And

Minho is okay. We will save him.

We managed to get into WICKED's building, searching for Minho. Thomas, Newt, and I were dressed in a uniform, pretending to be guards.

Real guards were everywhere around us. We didn't wear our masks anymore, so we were exposed. Bullets and tasers tried to hit us, but we kept yelling for Minho and shooting back.

"Minho?" I yelled through the building. We had to find him.

We spun around a corner once Rat Man started attacking us, but bumped right into another guard.

"Get on your knees!" He threatened as he pointed his gun at us. "Now! Do it!"

None of us responded, just stared in shock.

"I said get on your-."

He got interrupted by someone grabbing his shoulder and pushing him through a glass window. My mouth fell open at the sight. The person who attacked him let out some screams before turning to us.

Then my heart healed again. It was Minho. With heavy breaths, he stared at us in disbelief.

"Minho!" I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. The familiar smell came back. The comfortable feeling washed over me and finally, I felt safe.

"I will love you forevermore and I'm never letting you go again." I quietly said, truly honest.