Truth Or Dare

All of the Gladers, including you, sat around the bonfire. Most of you had drunk more than one jar of Gally's secret drink already. Your head was a little light and it was harder to talk.

'I want to play a game.' Minho mocked. 'Truth or dare.'

'I'm in.' Frypan said. Some people like the Med-Jacks, Thomas, Gally, Teresa, and Newt joined too.

'What about you, y/n? Too scared to play?' Minho smirked at you.

You hated that kind of game. You either had to do something stupid, or, say something privately. It wasn't really your thing.

'Fine.' You agreed, not even knowing what you were doing after the amount of alcohol you had.

'Alright.' Minho straightened his back and looked around the crowd. 'Gally.' He paused. 'Truth or dare?'

'Dare.' Gally replied without hesitation.

Minho chuckled. 'I dare you to do a handstand for ten seconds.'

'That's a stupid dare. A little more challenging, please?' Gally mocked.

'What? You can't do a handstand?' You grinned. Gally glanced at me.

'Of course I can.' Gally got up from his seat and walked over to the fighting ring. He got into a handstand and somehow lasted for ten seconds.

Minho celebrated for no reason. 'Let's go!' He shouted.

'Bloody hell, he's crazy.' Newt muttered under his breath as he looked at you. A warm feeling started to form in your stomach. You had liked Newt for who knew how long. No one knew about it. Everytime Newt looked at you or gave you the slightest touch, your cheeks turned red and you got tingles over your whole body.
You smiled at him and Newt smiled back.

'Okay, next! Gally, your turn to ask!' Minho got back in his seat again. Gally wiped some dirt off his clothes and sat down too.

'Y/n.' He looked at you. 'Truth or dare?'

You considered your choice for a second. It was most likely they would ask something about a crush when you said truth, so you chose dare.
'Dare.'

'I dare you to sit on a boy his lap for the rest of the game.' Gally ordered.

Your face darkened. 'On a boy his lap?' You repeated.

'On Newt's lap.' Gally turned more specific.

Your cheeks flushed bright red as you realized what you got yourself into. There was no way you were going to sit on Newt's lap.

'Well?' Minho asked, very impatient. 'It's the dare.' He reminded.

'It's okay.' Newt nodded at me and patted his lap.

Embarrassed you walked over to him and carefully sat down.
'There you go.' Minho grinned.

Newt grabbed my waist firmly. 'Relax.' He said. 'You're gonna sit here for quite a while.'
Still a little unsure, you relaxed your body.

'Y/n! Your turn!' Minho commanded.

'Uhm.' You thought for a second. 'Thomas. Truth or dare?'

'Truth.' Thomas casually replied.

'What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?' You asked him. Thomas opened his mouth and answered but you didn't understand a word of it. The only thing that your attention was drawn to, was Newt's hot breath on your neck. A shiver went down your spine. Your heart started beating faster when Newt touched your waist again.

You got shaken out of your trance when Thomas called something out. 'Newt. Truth or dare?'

'Dare.' Newt replied with his British accent. Something you liked about him. It sounded so good. And then there was the way he acted. So kind and helpful...

Minho leaned in and whispered something in Thomas his ear, whose eyes lit up when he heard it. 'Alright.' He coughed a little. 'Newt, I dare you to kiss y/n.'

'What?' You and Newt said in unison.

'You heard him.' Minho grinned. 'Do it.'

'You don't have to.' You quietly told Newt.

'It's the dare.' For a split second, you saw a smile on Newt's face but you could've imagined it. You turned around on his lap, so you were facing him. His warm breath was on your face now. Newt's eyes met yours and again, your heart started beating faster. His eyes were so beautiful. Just plain brown, but still, so beautiful.

Slowly both of you leaned in. Newt's soft lips were pressed onto yours before you even knew it. Hesitantly you kissed back and almost closed your eyes at the feeling. His lips moved in sync with yours perfectly.

Sadly, you had to let go. If the kiss would be longer, Minho would call it out. Both of you had to catch your breath for a second. Shouts and cheers were around you, but the only thing you focused on was Newt. He looked you in the eyes and kissed you again. Confused, but happily, you kissed him back. Newt cupped your face with one hand as the other one was still on your face. Your hand was on his chest.

The sensation going through your body was amazing. Every touch of Newt felt so magical and you could've never imagined it being so perfect. So passionate.

With a few breaths, you let go of each other again.

'Now that is what I call a kiss!' Minho cheered.

You couldn't stop looking at Newt. 'Y/n.' Newt whispered in your ear. His lips slowly trailed down on your jawline, making you shiver. 'I like you a lot.'

Your heart fluttered. He liked you. Your dream came true. 'I like you too.' You replied in a faint voice. The power Newt had over you by just using his voice and lips wasn't normal. Then your lips were pressed together again.