Gossiping - Everyone

A/N: Very long awaited update.. but I hope you enjoy this shitty one-shot!!

~

Basically, all the Gladers and I sat around the bonfire. Everyone was either silent or talking quietly until Minho brought up something Thomas definitely didn't like.

"Do y'all remember when Thomas klunked his pants in the Pit?" Minho blurted out. A few boys chuckled, but Thomas' face turned bright red and he gave Minho a dirty glance.

"You cried once because I ruined your hair," Thomas replied.

Minho's face darkened. "I didn't."

"Minho, don't act so tough. We all know you were scared as hell when you came up in the Box." I added with a laugh. Minho looked at me, offended.

"Newt was crying in the Box, so don't say I was the worst." Minho grinned. Newt's mouth fell open.

"Excuse you? Some people klunked in their pants! Not me." The Brit defended.

"I klunked my pants." Chuck realized.

"Don't say that out loud, Chuck," I whispered. "You're embarrassing yourself."

Chuck's cheeks turned slightly red, but he quickly changed the subject to something else. "One time I pranked Gally while he sat on the toilet." He blurted out.

Gally's face dropped. "If you do it again, I'll kill you." He threatened.

"Gally punched Alby when he came up in the Box," Minho added.

"So some clunked their pants, others cried, and some people punched?" I wondered. "Wow, that's..."

"To be honest," Newt started. "Y/n is the only one who didn't do anything stupid or weird when she came up in the Box."

"That's because I'm a girl." I simply replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Minho asked, already looking offended. All the boys turned to look at me.

"All of you are stupid and I'm not. That's the proof." I chuckled. Of course, it wasn't completely true. If I had to be honest, I would say that Newt and Alby were quite smart and I did dumb things sometimes too.

"We're not stupid. It's not our fault we don't know anything about a girl's life!" Minho yelled out loud. "The only girl I know is Y/n and I'm glad because I don't think I would be able to handle another one."

"What did I do?" I frowned.

"You're a girl," Minho responded. "That's enough to make me crazy."

"You act like a girl sometimes, Minho. You're crazier than me."

He scoffed. "I know what you did a few weeks ago! So watch out!"