Superpowers - Chuck

A/N: Thank you for the idea/request
newtsscraps
❤️❤️

~

Chuck and I were playing around, just looking at the Glade, when he brought up something.

"So I've been thinking about superpowers we could have." He started, looking forward proudly.

I chuckled. "What are they?"

Chuck clapped his hands in excitement when he realized I permitted him to blurt everything out.

"Newt would be able to split into many Newts to get every job done." He explained.

"That does sound like a Newt thing." I smiled.

"And Minho would either have super speed or he would be ten times stronger." Chuck paused.
"But he already has super speed so he will be stronger."

"I agree." I nodded in satisfaction. "And you?"

"I would be able to protect everyone like a shield!" Chuck cheered. "Isn't that amazing?"

"It is." I laughed at his excitement.

"Gally would also be ten times stronger, so I think all the Greenies would die if they ended up in the fighting ring with him," Chuck stated. "And you would be mind control!"

"Mind control?" I frowned.

"Yep! You always manage to control the boys and toss around orders!" Chuck explained.

"Hmm." I was thoughtful for a second. "I like it."

"Awesome!" Chuck breathed. "But you better control Minho with his stupid jokes sometime then."

"I will."

"And Newt with his change of mood. He's happy and then turns pissed in a second!" Chuck added, making movements with his hands.

"I'll add that to the list too, Chuckie."

"And can you also control Winston from not killing these poor animals? They have a life too!"

"Got it," I assured with another chuckle. "Anything else?"

"Let Fry cook more bacon." Chuck decided. "Oh, and can you make me very good-looking?"

"Noted."