My OC's

A/N: This is a one-shot where all my Maze Runner OCs come up in the Box :) It's basically gonna be what they would say, according to their personality and everything. Hope you enjoy!!

~

They gasped for air, feeling either sweat or water drip all over their body. Some coughed, and others looked around the room, confused.

It was a square, not bigger than an elevator. Boxes stood all around them, filled with food, weapons, and clothes.

"The fuck is this?" Lena spat out.

Nora and Jane stared at the dark figure, and to be honest, they were shocked about someone cursing like that.

"Trip to heaven maybe?" Raven replied. She was a dark-haired girl, just like Lena, except Raven's hair was shorter; it came a few inches over her shoulders, while Lena's touched her waist.

"I don't think I'm going to heaven." Lena sighed. "Who are you?"

"Raven."

"Nora." She peeped, almost out of breath from the scary event. Nora's brown hair was the lightest of all, the rest all had black, or dark brown hair.

Though Jane did have some blonde strands in her hair, probably dyed. "Jane."

"Lena."

"Does any of you remember anything except names?" Nora questioned quietly. "Because I don't."

"Nope." Raven and Jane shook their head.

Lena raised her hand. "I do."

"What do you remember?"

"Uhh... that I'm good with bows, working for this weird department, getting taken when I was six, and killing of these zombies my leader, Holt, calls Cranks."

"That's a lot," Nora murmured.

Lena shrugged. They remained silent for a few minutes, until the elevator came to a sudden stop. A red light switched to green, and daylight entered their eyes.

"Gally, what do you see?"

"I bet they klunked their pants!"

"They're probably ugly as shuck!"

"Like you."

"Minho, shut up!"

Someone jumped into the box, making it tremble for a few seconds.

"Holy shuck!" The boy that jumped in screamed. Jane peeked at him. It was a boy with a buzz cut. He wore a brown shirt and his eyebrows were weirdly curved.

"What is it, Gally?"

"Yeah, Gally. What is it?" Raven asked.

"It's girls!"

"What?"

"Four shucking girls!"

"Woah, no shit," Raven added.

"They hot?"

"Obviously!" Lena shouted.

"I call dibs on the brown-haired one!"

Nora's face turned a deep red. Frightened she looked up at dozens of boys.

"I'll take that one!" Someone pointed at Jane.

She was about to protest, until a deep voice interrupted. "Everyone, slim it! Get those girls out of there, Gally!"

He nodded and was about to take Jane's arm, but she screamed, "Don't touch me, you pervert!"