Prank - Chuck

I sat on the long grass with my back leaning against a tree. It was my favorite time of the day. Sundown. The sky always looked beautiful at that time. Orange and pink colors mixed into each other. It was breathtaking. Just when I was relaxing, a hysterical Chuck interrupted me.

"Y/N! HELP!" He screamed and threw his hands in the air, almost stumbling over. I chuckled at the sight and didn't even bother to help the kid. Whatever he got himself into, was his own fault, I knew for sure.

The poor kid stopped running right in front of me. His face was bright red from all the action. Seeming afraid, he looked behind him, but then let out a relieved sigh. "Holy god," Chuck mumbled and sat down next to me.

"What did you do?" I chuckled again. Chuck put his hand on his chest to catch his breath again.

"Gally is gonna kill me!" Chuck panicked.

"What did you do, Chuckie?" I repeated. The answer would most likely be a prank, knowing Chuck.

"Gally went to the toilet so I sneaked up to the window and knocked on it. He got a minor heart attack and threatened to kill me if I did it again." Chuck explained very seriously. "And don't call me Chuckie." He added. "I'm not three years old."

"Then just don't prank Gally." I sighed. I had told Chuck the same thing over and over again, but he didn't listen.

"But you should've seen his face! It's worth it." Chuck defended.

"Alright, Chuck. I believe you."

Chuck was basically the little brother I needed. I could talk about everything and still laugh about his jokes, which were actually just nonsense. But the kid deserved better. No one except for me and Thomas talked to him. I didn't get why, though. He was so kind and only wanted the best for everyone.

"Good that," Chuck replied.

~

A/N: Okay so this is very short, but I will make more Chuck (FRIEND) one-shots! This is the first one :) give me more ideas/requests, please!! (I won't use every single request if I think they don't fit into the story, but you can always tell me your suggestions) xx

Thank you/credits for the request tmr_bookworm250 ❤️