Picnic

A/N: Thank you so much/credits for the request ssylviiaaaa ❤️

Give me more requests, please!!

~

You and Minho had been together for exactly one year. You didn't like to admit it, but you might've counted every day how long it had been since Minho asked you to be his girlfriend. After you met him, you immediately liked him. A few months later you were over the top of him. Literally.
Newt teased you with it every day and finally, you made a move. You drank a few drinks at the bonfire and walked over to Minho on your own, which you normally never dared to do. Y'all had a nice conversation and suddenly Minho kissed you before asking you to be his girlfriend. It was a great moment.

You woke up kind of excited. Maybe Minho knew you had an one year anniversary, you hoped at least. Of course, it would be okay if he didn't remember or do something about it, but it would be nice. You put a note in the Box a few weeks earlier, asking for beads. While you were making made a bracelet for Minho, you realized he would probably never wear it anyways, but it was a nice gift of thought. Just to remind him of you.

With a smile stuck on your face, you got yourself some breakfast and sat down across from Newt, one of your best friends. He had been nice to you the day since you came up in the Box.

"What's with the smile?" Newt asked suspiciously.

"Have a guess," you cheerfully said.

"Hmm." Newt raised his eyebrows. "You pranked Minho?"

"No," you smiled.

"You slept next to Minho?"

"No, Newt! I do that almost every day, so it's not something I would be so excited about." You sighed. Newt's face darkened when you mentioned you slept next to Minho almost every day. "Just think for a second!"

"Can't you just tell me?" Newt frowned, something he always did.

"One last guess," you raised your eyebrows.

"Alright." Newt's eyes lit up. "Minho got you pregnant?"

"What!" You shouted. "No, you slinthead."

"Then what is it?" Newt turned more confused by the second.

"It's our one year anniversary!" You smiled.

Newt furrowed his eyebrows even more. "One year? I have been seeing you two kissing for one year? God, how did I even survive that?"

You chuckled lightly. "Where is he?"

"Where's who?" Newt looked up.

Was Newt being serious? How dumb could he be?
"For god's sake, don't be so clueless! I mean Minho, you idiot."

"Oh, Minho." Newt slowly nodded. "I don't know." He shrugged.

You sighed lightly. "He told me he was going into the maze." Thomas joined you and Newt.

"But he has a day off." You commented.

"How do you even know that?" Thomas laughed at you.

"I know when he had days off and when he doesn't. And he's very lucky he has one today!"

"Why?" Thomas frowned, just like Newt had done.

"Have a gu-."

Newt interrupted you. "We're not having any more guesses today. It's their one year anniversary or somethin'."

"Aha." Thomas didn't seem very enthusiastic. "Congrats."

"Thanks," you muttered, your mood had already lightened down. If Minho seriously went into the maze, you would have to wait until dinner, which was a very long time. You were impatient.