Enemy

A/N: A very short but nice one :)

~

Something in your hut was broken, which made you not able to sleep in it. Alby wouldn't let you sleep in the Homestead, since 'it wasn't safe', so instead, you had to sleep with the king of sass, Minho. Your best friend in the Glade.

Actually, Minho was anything but your friend. Always teasing you and making you embarrassed in front of the other Gladers was his thing. You didn't understand why he did it. Maybe it was just in his nature?

You and Minho both stood next to each other, staring at Minho's small bed in the corner of his hut. Minho didn't move or say anything until you dropped your stuff down on his bed.

"I'm taking it," you said, sitting down on the bed.

Minho stared at you in disbelief. "Whatever the princess wants, the princess gets," he muttered.

You smiled annoyingly. "Don't act like you don't think you're the king of the Glade."

Minho rolled his eyes and grabbed his own pillow from his bed, followed by a small blanket. To your surprise, he didn't mind you sleeping in his bed, since he made himself a bed on the floor.

"Night."

~

You woke up, bathed in sweat. It was unusually hot in Minho's hut. Way hotter than in yours. You started moving around because you felt like you would suffocate if you didn't. Just then you realized you were on the edge of the bed. You gasped and tried to climb onto the bed again, but you didn't succeed and fell right on top of Minho.

With a few grunts, the Runner opened his eyes, staring right into yours. Your faces were just inches away and when you felt Minho's warm breath tickle your face, your heart started beating faster.

"Uhm.." you stammered, trying to find the right words to tell him what happened and that it wasn't what it looked like.

Minho chuckled and firmly grabbed your waist. Your eyes opened wide at his sudden touch. "Falling for me, hmm?" He asked with a sleepy voice. It sounded very h- no it didn't. You had to remind yourself of the fact Minho was your enemy and nothing else...