Kidnapped

A/N: I'm not sure what to think about this... But I hope you enjoy!

~

You gasped for air when someone pulled the bag off your face. A few candles lit up the room. When you tried to escape, you noticed you were tied to a chair.

'That's not going to work.' A familiar voice said.

You looked up. 'Gally?' You stammered. 'What- you died! How can you be alive? This is-.'

'We're the ones that ask questions.' Gally sat down next to Thomas and Frypan. Then your eye caught Newt, who leaned against the wall in the corner of the room. He was the one you had been admiring since the Glade, and you still did.

'What do you want? Why did you kidnap me?' You snapped.

'We only want to know some stuff.' Gally said. The only thing you could do was focus on Newt. He looked you in the eyes and you felt your breathing hitch.

'He won't help you.' Gally sat down in front of you, so Newt was out of your sight. 'Don't look at him.'
You sighed.
'Tell us how to get into the WICKED building.'

'I don't know.' You lied.

'Yes, you do.' Gally sternly said. 'How do we get there and where are the subjects?'

'I'm not telling you.' You didn't give up. You knew where everyone was, but you promised Janson not to tell them. If you did, he threatened to kill people.

'Is Minho in there?' Gally questioned.

'I don't know.'

'Guys, this ain't gonna work.' Frypan commented. 'She's not telling us.'

Thomas got up from his chair. 'Newt, you give it a try.'

Your heart started beating faster. You knew you couldn't lie to Newt. 'Alright.' Newt walked over to you. 'Gally, may I?'
Gally gave you a last glance before getting off the chair. Newt sat down in front of you.
'You guys can leave.' Newt ordered.

Gally frowned, but eventually followed the others to another room.

'So...' You nervously started.

Newt moved his chair closer to you. 'How do we get in the building?'

Again, your breathing hitch. 'I don't- I don't know.'

Newt grinned. 'I'm sure there is a way, love.'

Your cheeks turned red when Newt called you love. 'The code of the door is seven, three, eight, one.' You quietly said.

'Alright.' Newt lowered his voice. 'Where's Minho?'

When you didn't reply, Newt moved so close to you, your faces were just inches away. Newt's breath on your face made you shiver. 'Where's Minho?' Newt whispered.

'In the medical wing.' You replied, almost breathless by the power Newt had over you.

'Good.' Newt smirked for a slight second but then turned serious again. 'Now, where are the others?'

'I'm not going to say it.' You quietly said. Newt moved his face to your ear.

'Why not, love?' Slowly he trailed his face down, over your jawline. Your breathing started to get faster and so did your heart rate, again.
'Gettin' nervous?' Newt innocently asked, but he for sure knew what he was doing.

'No.' You stammered, almost whispering. Suddenly Newt lifted your face, looking you in the eyes. His beautiful brown ones made your face flush even redder.

'Where are the others?' Newt asked, still not breaking eye contact until you looked down. 'If you tell me, we might make a deal.'

'What's the deal?' You asked it so quietly, Newt could barely hear it.

'You get to stay with us.'

You almost chuckled at his deal. 'I can't.'

'And who said that? Janson?'
Newt was right. If Janson wasn't there, you would've agreed.
'Wouldn't you rather stay with us?' Newt lowered his voice again and god, you thought you would die. His accent made it even better.
'Where are the others?' Newt asked again, slower this time.

You couldn't help yourself but tell Newt exactly what he wanted to know. When you were done, Newt smiled and got up from his chair.

'Guys, we're done!' He yelled, before turning to you again. 'Maybe I'll see you later. Bye, Y/n.' Newt grinned and walked away just when the others came into the room.

'And?' Gally was impatient.

'I'll tell you.' Newt opened a door. 'Let's go.' He let everyone go into the room. Before he got in too, he turned around and winked at you. Then he closed the door.