chapter -1

'' aiyo sakshi wake up girl '' said aditi .

she is sakshi's friend and roomate in italy . her full name is aditi samrat she is also from india but she has been living in italy from 5 years while sakshi has just spent 3 months in italy .she is new here and is doing her job in the same company where aditi works .

'' ohh girl let me sleep a little more '' said sakshi putting the pillows on her ears . but aditi snatched them and ask her get up and get fresh for breakfast.

After breakfast..............

'' now tell me why are you showing me these dresses , something is wrong huh '' said sakshi .

'' well i will get straight to the point . you are 24 now so you need to get start to go on dates now . '' said aditi calmly .

'' wait what are you talking about ? '' said sakshi with a shocked face .

'' i am not going to listen to you , you are going on a date , it's a blind date so no need to worry and you have to go '' said aditi in a commanding tone . sakshi can deny her but she can't as aditi is the only one whom she know in italy and she treat like her elder sister so without any argument she nodded and picked a dress .

Aditi gave her the details via text as she had gone to office .

Sakshi read the text that her partner name is alexander solansky and it is in hotel paradise at 7 pm .

She booked a taxi and arrived the location .

To be continued......

Little did she know what is awaiting for her .

Where destiny will lead her ?

Soon in next chapter we are going to meet the hero or i should say a monster .

Plz do vote and comments .

Give suggestions guys and tell me hows it .