Chapter-21

Alexander 's pov.........

My eyes became teary on seeing her condition . i am holding her hand tightly because the fear of loosing her is consuming me already she had suffered a lot , i now  don't want her to go away from me . she is lying infront of me unconscious .

''I am sorry babygirl '' that's what i am chanting for half an hour .
When i felt some movement around i realised that she woke up . she was staring at me as if seeing my inner soul . she removed her hand from my hold for a moment i felt like someone pierced my heart too hard but when she cupped my face , i leaned more to get warmth . she is my medicine . she wiped my tears.

'' i am sorry '' she said like a whisper .

'' damn you should be sorry for neglecting your health like this and i am not letting you go anywhere now '' i can't loose her at any cost , today she fainted when i am not around her what will happen when she will be miles apart from me .

'' give me a single reason for not letting me go '' she asked and i know what i have to do . i bend down and kissed her pouring all my love , anger , possessiveness . she isnot kissin g me back but not resisting too. After sometime i broke our kiss and looked in her dark black orbs .

'' cause i love you '' i whispered and kissed her forehead . i stood up from there and left .

Sakshi 's pov.....

Wait what he said i love you to me . at that time don't know what to say or how to react . his kiss felt me like it is taking all my pain and pouring love only . but in my heart i know that i too love him but it's just i want to first clear all the mess that i have created. I need to ask sorry from my parents , bhai . i want to first do this thing  after that only i will be able to accept his proposal but looking at him i can see the possessiveness , love that his eyes held for me will always try to cage me . I need to runaway from him for now only when things will get correct .

I planned everything in my mind very carefully that i will runaway from here this saturday when alexander will be busy in his mafia king party and for tickets i can ask michael to transfer me some amount in the name of some online shopping . so that's my plan .  I want to reply his confession but my first priority is stopping me .

To be continued..........

Guys i know today's chapter is small but seriously yrrr i am having a bad headache  , will update it or write a new chapter in 2 days .

Plz vote , comments and follow .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜💜