Chapter-32

Alexander 's pov..................

''Mr. Cassino can you please stay here with sakshi for a while i am just going to buy the medicines prescribed by the doctor '' i nodded towards viraaj , i too want to spend sometime alone with my babygirl and ask for forgiveness .

He made his way out and i towards her bed , her face is looking so much pale , her lips seems to loose all their blood , that long scar now i know from where she got indirectly it was all my mistake i should have caged her never let her run away from me but my one carelessness cost me so much of my life .

But not now babygirl , we will always be together

I grabbed her hand and vowed to god to fullfill this promise either by her will or not .i caressed her cheeks and bite them a little instantly a red blush spread on her cheeks , making me smile more that she can feel my touch even in her unconsciousness although she had forgotten me but not my touch , our love is still buried in her heart it just need to bloom . and i will make sure it will .

I kissed her forehead and just keep staring her beautiful face until her eyes met mine .

''Lie down plz babygirl the doctor asked you to rest'' i immediately held her shoulders making her lie down again , she is just staring at me , her silence is making me more tensed . her hand is still in my hand ,i tightened my hold on it more when she tried to take it off .

''What ''i spoke a little louder .

''What what leave my hand xander '' oh my fiesty cat so furious haa

''I am leaving neither your hand nor you '' i hope she can feel the utmost determination in my voice .

''Already you are becoming a puzzle for me and your behaviour is making it more confusing and difficult ''there is a hint of slight irritation in her voice.

''Then try to solve this puzzle wifeee ,maybe you will too find the missing pieces of your memory '' she gazed at me with wide eyes but then composed herself .

''I dont need to find any missing pieces of my memory. But looks like you need to find the missing screw of your brain that you lost because who calls a girl who is not even married to you wifee ''opps alexander control your tongue otherwise this tigress will eat you raw .

''SOON babygirl ,soon you will understand my words '' she was going to ask her question again but viraaj entered the room suddenly with a tray full of fruits , i immediately stood up from there and gave viraaj a way to sit beside her .

''Well thank you mr. Cassino for sitting beside her'' i nodded towards him .

''Viraaj will discuss the rest tomorrow evening if you are free and .....'' I glanced at my babygirl who seems to be desperately waiting for me to speak my words .

'' dont let your sister go office tomorrow ,health matters more .tomorrow i want to meet her too '' i spoke with intensity the last part but i am intelligent playing with words is what makes me more intelligent .

''Sure mr. Cassino i will ground her in the house not for one day but for whole week '' viraaj said with a laughter .

''Bhai ....umm''my babygirl was going to deny but before she can do viraaj made her mouth fill with a piece of apple . i too made my way out of the house .

'' michael book a wedding planner '' i commanded him as soon as i sat in my car ,for second he gazed at me as if trying to find out a hint of hesitation or joke but i am not joking , i am damn serious.

'' start the car or do you want me to drive it myself '' i barked at him , he immediately came out of his confused thoughts and started the car .

''Boss are you not going to marry Sakshi ''

''When did i said i wont marry her , i will marry with only her ,no one can stop me . Your work is to find the best wedding planner of the india '' he nodded at me . soon we reached our hotel ,dropping me at gate michael left to arrange some more deals .

Opening my room door the first image that came in my mind is of her when for the first time she claimed her right on me , she herself accepted that she belongs to me ALEXANDER CASSINO . soon babygirl you will be in this room , in my arms the strongest bars from where you can never run away .throwing my blazer and shoes here and there i just landed on the bed and dipped my face in the pillow which still have her fragrance and soon that deep slumber consumed me  interrupting my thoughts of tomorrow 's  plan , there will be a surprise for my babygirl and from what i have learnt that after loosing her memory she has become too much fiesty and brave that she wont like it not even 1 % .

To be continued....................

VOTE ,SHARE ,FOLLOW AND COMMENTS.

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜