Chapter -5

Sakshi's pov...............                            

'' sakshi plz it's fucking one month you haven't stepped out of the door '' said aditi in an irritating tone.

But i am not in a state to reply her . after that incident i have  developed many phobias . from whole month there is not a single night when i don't  scream and saw that devil who tried to rape me . even if now aditi touch me i can't feel comfortable  . i don't have now the courage to look in some other mens eyes . the brave sakshi who can speak without any filter now is not in a state to utter a single . now she don't have the courage to look in anyones eyes directly . that cheerful , brave , talkative , savage sakshi is lost now .

'' sakshi are you listening to me or not , plz yrr you have already taken a month leave now don't take anymore . our company already went bankrupt'' said aditi.

'' wait when '' i asked.

'' madam when you are sitting like a burden in this house by cutting off yourself completely from outside world . yrr it's nothing he just touched you and look at yourself '' said aditi .

'' stop it aditi he didn't touch he fucking tried to rape me and i thought i am your friend but you prove me wrong by treating me as a burden '' i said .

'' i don't have time to talk to you already today company's new boss is arriving and i am damn sure that many employees are going to lose their jobs and looking at your performance of last month i am sure that you are going to lose your job  so it's better to get ready for office '' said aditi and went away .

I need to do something i can't lose my job . i got ready and tried to step out of house by gathering a lot of courage , finally i went to the office but on the way she texted me that if i lose my job then i don't need to return  to her house to be a burden for her . i treated her as my best friend but she changed just because i am not earning and paying her the rent . i can't beleive what more worse could happen now .

I walked towards the office gate and saw aditi and other employees who have tears in their eyes it looks they all lost their jobs . i don't have the courage to look in men employees eyes i am very much scared now that if i lose the job then what will happen but my phobia i am scared . i. went to reception but didnot look up . she said that the interview is on 5th floor .

I went on the 5th floor , and opened the office gate but i have tears in my eyes , i am looking down . i went inside but didn't look up and when i did i find dark orbs looking at me.

'' so we meet again '' he said .

But i lost that moment and started shivering and went away without looking back .
I ran outside the office as fast as i can but suddenly a car hit me and all went black .

Author's pov

The car that hit sakshi is none other than alexander's car . he came out of the car and everybody expected him to just take a look at the woman and go away but to their shock  alexander picked sakshi in bridal style and put her inside the car  and went away to his mansion .

He was shocked that what happened to that fiesty girl who replied him without any fear , who proved him wrong but now on encountering her again he is feeling like he is meeting a completely different person . he took her to guest room and asked his bodyguard to call the doctor .

'' sir it looks this lady is going through a lot of mental stress , anxiety and depression , she is looking completely pale but why can't tell maybe something must have happened  '' the doctor said . he nodded and gestured the doctor to go away .

Alexander also don't know why he took her to his mansion and even asked for a doctor for her . all these things are just revolving in his mind so he went out of the for work .

To be continued ..........

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️💜💜💜