Chapter-34

Sakshi 's pov.................

''Bhai i dont want to marry plz '' i am not from those girls who will plead again and again infront of the people who cant even see the pain of their loved ones ,so this line i am not gonna say . Putting the heavy embroided dupatta on my head i glanced at myself in the mirror completely looking like a beautiful bride adorned in red with heavy jewelleries . but my eyes today held no emotion of happiness on such a big day of my life .

But soon a smile made a way on my lips when i glanced down at my feets which have snickers get ready guys to have a show . I planned everything after waking up from my unconsciousness i didnt even said a word to any of them cause i know its no use so why not try to stop this marriage in my own way .

I climbed down from the balcony of my room to the garden well it was very difficult to do it but looks like i did it before let it be . i will return here tomorrow morning again as which bridegroom will bear the shame of marrying a runaway bride again . i am already on the road well the road seems very deserted today not very much cars are there ,i need to get a taxi as soon as possible .

''Stop it please ''i asked one of the shiny black car which passed me but it didnt stop , ahh fuck my brain i should have booked a cab . but i felt that a hand from that car gesturing me to enter in it .i immediately went towards the car and knocked on the glass .

''Well can u give me lift to taj resort '' i asked with my eyes down ,he will think that i am giving him respect and will eventually get agreed to my request .

''From when you have started to behave so shy babygirl '' my eyes immediately snapped towards the backseat from where the voice came , its him and this man who is driving i have seen him maybe with him only .

''Mam u can sit at the back seat '' the driver said .

''No you guys can go wherever you are going i will take lift from someone else '' i said and started moving in opposite direction, i need to hurry by this time my brother and family have known about my absence so sakshi run babe run, i cant take lift from him what if he will tell my brother about me.

I was busy in my thoughts when suddenly i felt someone grabbing my waist and throwing me on his shoulder .

''Leave me you bastard '' i screamed at him and punched him with my fists but looks like he is not affected at all . soon i got thrown inside a car , why god you collide my fate with him always. My eyes met his greyish orbs which are burning in anger and he grabbed my neck suddenly .

''How dare you runaway from me again '' he yelled at my face , tears started to flow from my eyes , i am afraid ,i loosed all my courage to say even a word .his grip got tightened when i didnt answered his question i felt myself choking and tried to take off his hand from my neck but he is looking no more sane , his dangerous aura is sending chills in my whole body .

'' babygirl why ? Why u always runaway from me ?tell me '' he released his grip on my neck leaving me gasping for air , i glanced towards him i could see the tears of pain in his eyes too but why he has tears ?.

'' look alexander i clearly dont know what you are talking . but please help me to leave from here otherwise my family will made me marry an unknown man dont know why and how they changed so much in one night ? ''I literally for the first time pleaded someone in my life ,dont know but i unknowingly started to trust alexander with my life . He gazed in my eyes for a good minutes then started to laugh loudly ,his driver too.

''Did i crack a joke that you guys are laughing so much '' he patted my head and bite my nose thus making me all red ,urghh this man why his touch has so much effect on me .

'' yes , dont u know whom you are marrying '' did he dropped his brain somewhere , i started to look here and there behind him too.

'' hey what are you finding ?'' He asked me .

''Your brain maybe you have dropped it somewhere , i cant let you be a mad for whole life '' now i cracked a joke mr. Well i even earned a loud chuckle from his driver as appreciation.

'' and i have already told you i dont even know his name then how can my family expect me to marry him so suddenly '' well i need his help so its better to have peace already he scared the shit out of me so its better not to take anymore risk.

''Hmm big problem but why dont you want to marry him , is there anyone whom did you love ?'' He asked with a smirk , his face is so close to me .

'' well no there is not anyone and i want to fall in love first only then i will marry him but i always feel that there is someone to whom i have to return but who i dont know even if i try to remember all i could see is black '' he didnt said anything just texted someone and asked his driver to drive towards taj resort .

''Thank u '' he only nodded towards me and started to see outside the window . i got to know one thing that he is not that bad plus i can trust him ,today only he understood my problem and helped me so i am very grateful to him .soon we reached infront of the resort , i immediately opened the door and was going to step outside but he grabbed my waist and captured my lips in a kiss , unknowingly my lips moved along with him , i felt sparks , happiness ,longing , an unknown emotion in it .after some time he left my lips ,we both were panting .

'' you are looking so beautiful in this dress'' he gently tucked one of my hair stand behind my ear ,i moved away from him and decided to go outside the car god let me stay away from him this man's presence affect my mind and heart badly but i noticed his gaze which was still on me , i started to move towards the gate of the hotel but his words made me freeze at my place .

''Miss Sakshi Singhania i would like to date you and make you fall in love with me ''i turned to see him moving towards me and soon he stood just two steps away from me .

'' tomorrow at 8 pm be ready '' with this he pecked my lips and left with a chuckle leaving me all alone flushed with a red face . wait when did i said yes ! Mr...

To be continued................

VOTE , COMMENTS ,FOLLOW AND SHARE .

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜💜