Chapter -36

Author 's pov.............

He was going to pick up someone in so much anger that he didnt even cared that he had already broken 2 traffic signals , he is angry on himself plus on the other person who once again disappeared like wind from his life he started to feel fear that something might again happen to her so he is driving insanely .

''I am gonna punish you ....'' Before he can murmur to himself more suddenly his car got collided with a bike .

''Fuck ''he cursed himself and moved outside to see if the person is ok or not , even if he is dead or injured its not a big deal for him to clear his name cause his words holds more power in the country than the laws .

''Are you alright mr.'' on listening his voice the person looked towards him but all the biker knows that its not the correct time to knock his senses he needs to save other members .

The biker can see that the person doesnt even showed a tint of hesitation and nervousness as if he didnt do anything .without saying anything the biker stood up from the ground and dusted his all black leather outfit and adjusted the helmet .the biker quietly ignoring the heated gaze once again climbed up on the bike and swiftly roared from there like a wind .

''For the first time someone has the nerve to ignore me '' he thought to himself and was going to enter in his car but suddenly he saw something shiny near his car's tire , he picked it up immediately and kept it in his pocket  .

Sakshi 's pov.................

Oh my god bhai is here what should i do now ,he must be hell bent angry on me  firstly i ran away from my wedding and secondly i repeat the same mistake i.e running away without informing him .

Oh god plz bless this innocent child ,i am your favourite child , an earthquake is gonna hit me in just few seconds so save me i am just 25 yrr.

''Yeah you are just 25 my dear sister but from where you always get such dangerous  ideas haa tell me '' i immediately turned around on listening the voice which is sending so much chills in my bone .

''Ahh bhai '' he slapped on my head lightly as he knows that i dont like anyone to touch my head but today he knows he has an upperhand in our fight i myself gave him reason of defeating me today .

'' what '' he screamed on me face when i glared at him .

''You ranaway from wedding thats ok cause i too dont want this wedding to happen but you could have atleast left a note instead of disappearing like this that...''but i cut him off otherwise he is gonna not stop his bullet train of scolding me .

''And that too in a lehenga with so much jewelleries that you are scared anyone can rob me seeing a bride roaming alone on road right '' his mouth hung open and stared at me with a stern face , i know he got pressured by my parents as i have listened everything when i got my consciousness back but didnt opened my eyes cause i was very angry but i could hear the arguments between my brother and parents .

'' bhai i am sorry '' he immediately embraced me tightly ,i felt my shoulder getting wet thats when i noticed that he is crying .

''Bhai ''i cupped his face lovingly and wiped his tears ,for the whole world my brother is a tough ,scary and dangerous person but infront of me he shows his true self of being a loving ,caring and understanding person , if you love him then he will love you 10 times more but if by mistake you hurt him then he will destroy you like a storm which leaves everything shattered in your life

''I got scared'' aww my big bro he immediately turned around as he cant let his little sister see him becoming weak .

''Ok now tell me bhai what are grooms expression ,i am very excited to know about the amazing drama that got created because of this super amazing runaway bride '' i know i need to lighten his mood thats why i changed the topic .

''He never came or i should say he ran away with his girl '' bhai smiled a little but i can sense there is something hidden behind his smile .

'' what that means all my efforts got no results , oh my god  i need to now meet with such a modern groom who thinks like me atleast in this world '' bhai patted my head lightly and we both slept immediately , he also informed me that my boss asked him to inform me that some project needs my attention so i need to go to nainitaal tomorrow morning itself .

...................................

''Good morning mam ''as soon as i entered the office rishab wished me and handed me the project file about which boss was talking about .i sat on my chair and opened the file to read it .

'' so it was Mr. Cassino 's project interesting very interesting as far as i know this project comes under chief mr. Akshay sinha then why suddenly boss wants me to handle it '' i shrugged my shoulders and started to research about the project more that how can we make it a cost efficient one .

Suddenly a knock on my door made me lift my eye lashes from the screen .

'' speak your words rishab ''  i dont like anyone to disturb me when i am working thats why i am slight angry at him .

''Mam sir asked you to show the sights of the project to their project head '' hmm sightseeing i also need to do somr research it will be beneficial for me to research at ground level also i dont need to be tensed as its just the project head going with me not mr . cassino himself . i nodded towards him and asked him to inform boss about my decision .

Soon i too finished my work its  going to be 7pm already boss informed me through message that he will arrive around 7 pm so i grabbed my things and moved towards boss 's cabin  ,i can hear the laughter from inside , i knocked on the door .

''Come in '' my gaze first went to the person who is sitting on the chair with his back facing me then to my boss .

'' sakshi are you ready , i mean you dont have any problem na '' my boss asked me , he is very caring towards everyone .

'' no sir my work can never be a problem to me plus i also need to do some ground research so its a good chance '' i listened a slight chuckle from the person whom i assume the project head .

'' ok then '' suddenly he turned around  and stared at me with a smirk making my eyeballs go out of the socket .

'' lets go miss. Sakshi '' he grabbed my hand but i am still in shock how come he graced his presence everywhere i go , of course He is ALEXANDER CASSINO that's why fool my mind is even now mocking me for my foolishness.

To be continued.........

VOTE ,SHARE ,FOLLOW AND COMMENTS .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya rathore☺️☺️💜💜💜