Chapter -46

Sakshi 's pov..................

The only thing which i can see now is the pastel voilet walls around me but they are not scaring me , there not even a tint of fear on my face . the person sitting infront of me is trying to generate it and continuously speaking and laughing on his own cold jokes but no i m not frightened atleast not from him . I have an assuring feeling that viraaj bhai and He will find me .

When i gained my consciousness i found myself in this pastel voilet coloured bedroom , one thing i know that for sure he is a psychopath if i didnt deal with him calmly then i dont know what he is going to do with me ,i have to also find some way to inform bhai and alexander about ny location .

''Babygirl are you even listening to me '' he said a little loud to snap me out of my thoughts ,veer ,i noticed he started to walk towards me making me fist the bedsheets tightly ,i continued to gaze him until he sat beside me and then with one hand he tried to caress my right cheek but before he can i shaked my head a little making my heavy hairs fall on my face .

''Hush babygirl ,how long you are going to stop me haa,little okk i am waiting for tonight today we will get married and then you are all mine ''this bastard he wants to marry me if alexander will be here then i am sure before he can even complete his sentence all his bullets will be in his skull .but i have to do something quickly .

''Awww you are not responding ,let it be tell me hows the bedroom i designed it according to you ,voilet is your favourite colour right but you know what this bedroom will be used by our babies as you are going to live in my bedroom opps sorry our bedroom '' he sucks literally sucks right now my eyes are fixed on the metal vase infront of me ,i dont how much my hands are itching to hit it on veer's head and made it bleed.

''Just shut up shut you monster''i yelled loudly on his face.

''You deserve to rot in hell ahhhhh'' suddenly he grabbed my neck choked it against the headboard of the bed ,his eyes are all red , he leaned towards my face and i felt his breath near my neck and inhaled deeply .

''You know what i want to hurt you very badly but i wont hurt you now ,i will hurt you but on our first night baby and that too badly so that you can remember how much of a big monster i am and yeah you will be living in this hell for whole lifetime babygirl'' tears of misery started to flow from my eyes .

Alexander's pov....................

''Sir here is your lavender bouquet '' i grabbed the bouquet and asked michael to drive towards my babygirl's house ,its been whole one day i havent meet her , she must be angry from me that i didnt even texted her .

We soon reached her house but michael instead of driving inside her house 's parking loat stopped suddenly making my body jerk .

''What the fuck michael '' i shouted on him .

'' bosss it looks something happened to her house ''my eyes moved towards her house where people and policemen are standing ,the area is marked restricted .immediately i got out off the car and ran inside her house many of them tried to stop me but i didnt , i entered her house but some of them are behind me .

''Mr. Stop otherwise it wont be good for you'' one of the cop said and pointed his gun towards me but before i can yell at them michael came there with our guards who pointed their guns at the cops ,nodding towards michael i ran upstairs towards her room .

But inside the room i found some doctors and workers treating viraaj . what the hell had happened here .seeing me they all started to tremble because now i am not looking less than a monster .

''Where is she ?'' I shouted loudly but none of them responded thats when i loosed my calm and started checking each and every corner of room .viraaj's condition is showing that something big has happened here .

''Boss they found a girl's body buried in the garden '' that sentence took my breath away ,no no she cant leave me again alone in this world . pushing aside michael i ran down stairs hastily making me skip two three stairs and fall from them but i cared less and again stood up .

What i saw made me directly fall on me knees , no she cant be dead ,with trembling feets i walked towards the body which is covered in mud .sitting near the body i moved my hand to remove the white cover but for the first time i am loosing my courage ,i dont want to see it ,to experience hell on earth without her .
That's when i felt a hand on shoulder squeezing it tightly .michael its him i realised my face is completely drenched in tears ,taking a deep breath i removed the cover .

''Its not her ''michael said but my eyes are fixed on the innocent face which is not mine babygirl's i shouldnt be happy at the girl's death but thanks to god that my babygirl is not at her place .

''Mr. You cant interfere in our investigation just try to understand '' grabbing my gun from my pocket i pointed it on his forehead taking his breathe away .

''Did u find anyone else here ?'' The cop shooked his head .

''If i found that you are lying to me then it wont be good for you ''i warned him in my most dangerous tone . i took a deep breath and calmed my mind a little you cant think clearly in anger if i want to find my life as early as possible . i am missing someone here who ? .

''Michael .................damn itt '' i shouted and hurriedly moves towards to our car after asking my some bodyguards to stay with viraaj and protect him .

''What happened boss'' michael asked in a confused tone ,getting inside the car ,i took the drivers seat and started the car .

''Atleast tell me alexander ,i am also tensed about my sister '' i glanced towards him ,michael never takes my name unless he looses his control .

''Veer he was not there ,did you notice ? ''He shook his head negatively .

''He is the adopted son of american mafia ,and viraaj cant be injured by any outsider only an insider can hurt him and that too even when he trust him , viraaj is very dangerous its almost impossible for someone to took his sister away from him without his permission '' michael nodded towards me .

''But boss where can we find her , we dont know where veer must have taken her '' my knuckles turned white almost because i am trying hard to control my anger ,veer he is dangerous for my innocent babygirl what if he tries to do something with her .no it wont happen .

''Michael inform our mens to search the whole city and trace all the cameras near my babygirl 's house i am sure if he got out off the house with my babygirl then he must have got captured in the cctv '' .

I wont destroy the world ,i will burn it and will ended up get burn in its flames babygirl if you cant be in my arms .

To be continued........

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜💜

vote ,share ,follow and comments.

Well guys very few chapters are left and i will soon start to wrote runaway from indian mafia's heart soon so plzzzzz get excited for a dark romance if you liked this soft romance mafia novel .