Chapter-26

Sakshi 's pov............

He is still holding me tightly , i tried but he is too strong . i am not scared from him , if any other person at his place tried to touch me then i will be feeling disgusting but here his touch seemed to be known to me . i don't wanna say but his warmth is providing me relief .his greyish orbs forcing me to remember them but i can't .

''Shhh how far you can runaway from me dear ?'' I found myself enveloped by his dangerous allure. His voice, though husky, held a hint of enchantment that sent shivers down my spine. As his breath gently caressed my neck, it felt like a bittersweet poison, consuming me from within.

Summoning every ounce of courage within me, I mustered the strength to speak. "Shut up! What you think of yourself haa " I said, determined to defy his possessive nature.

Amused by my audacity, he responded with a hint of admiration in his voice. "Ah, how intriguing. This chase will be exhilarating, my dear. Run as far as your feet can carry you, but remember, I am the hunter and you are my prey. Some things in life are destined, and you, my love, are one of those fated to be mine. Even if death were to befall you, it would only be in my arms. We are bound, my dear, destined to be together."

His words filled me with a mixture of fear and fascination.His hold on my waist loosened i took the chance and kicked his feet .
'' ahhh ! You  stop '' he groaned with but i ran away from there towards my cabin.

'' what a weird man with weird questions bastard '' i cursed him under my breathe . i sat on my chair and drank a glass of water to calm down my racing heart . someone knocked on my door . i said come in without lifting my eyelashes from the computer screen .

'' are you missing me ? '' my eyes instantly met with aryan the boss 's son who is chasing me from the moment i joined the company , i have said it many times that i am not interested in him but he is such a moron who is very stubborn .

'' no , never and never ever '' i replied him with a forced smile ,only i know how much difficult it is for me tolerate his presence .

'' i will ve waiting for you in the parking '' without even listening my reply he left from there , leave it i am not gonna meet such a creepy person he is .i again busied myself in the work . my phone alarm rang indicating that it is time to leave well this set by viraaj bhai he says that during work i always forget the time , and he wants my presence at home before 9 pm. I wrapped all my work and reached the parking . i was humming my favourite song till my eyes noticed aryan standing near my car . ''uhh why he is still waiting for me '' i reached near my car and his eyes snapped towards me soon my gaze went towards the red roses bouque that he is holding bloody moron .

'' what are you doing here aryan '' i asked although i know why he is standing here but still let me play innocent victim too .

He tried to open his mouth many times but closed it . its irritating .
Then he forwarded that bouque towards me .
'' sakshi i love you from the day i saw you . you are the most beautiful girl for me . will you be my girlfriend please '' what a drama it deserves an oscar , yesterday i saw him proposing a college girl on the road and today his target is me . i took the bouque from him . but before i can reply him someone snatched the bouque from my hand and crushed it mercilessly under his shoes , poor flowers .i lifted my eyelashes to meet those greyish eyes which are burning with anger but why?

'' hey how dare you '' aryan yelled at him but before he say say more a punch landed on him by the hulk who is looking very angry right now .
Soon he started to beat aryan mercilessly .

'' how dare you purpose her ''
'' she is mine ''
''Only mine understand '' by this time aryan 's nose started to bleed , i know there is no use in stopping this angry cassino its better to run i  tried to ran from there but before i can he caught me with my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck .

'' you like a lot to run a lot from me huh!'' He asked , i can feel his warm breathe near my cheek.

'' i don't understand mr. Cassino although i want to thank you for saving me from him but still i wanna ask you not to interfere in my matters '' i said but it felt my words hurt him because his hold loosened on my waist but not released my waist .

He turned me towards him due to which my soft palms landed on his hard chest .
'' your matter......'' He stopped and neared his face towards my ears and whispered the word which forced me to wake up from my deep slumber , which always create an unknown feeling '' babygirl '' this voice its exactly same , his voice sent shivers across my body . Its him , that was his voice . my eyes became teary , an unbearable pain , some blurry images , some voices all surrounded me , i felt myself loosing consciousness , the tears finally escaped from my eyes
'' baby girl '' that's the last thing i heard before darkness consumed me .

To be continued...........

VOTE , COMMENTS , FOLLOW AND SHARE

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜

Well guys some of scenes credit in this chapter goes to my stranger friend FG capote so don't forget to vote for him ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.