Chapter -44

Alexander 's pov.............

''What the hell ?'' she yelled on my face with a shocked expression but i want her right now . without saying anything i captured her lips in a deep kiss , dont why but her lips have become my sweet addiction .

''No babygirl you started to speak too much and have become so much bold i am just trying to supress it '' her eyes widen at my sentence making her kick between my legs .

'' what the hell babygirl dont forget we need to make babies too '' i said while straightening my tuxedo . she is glaring at me like a wild kitten .

''Why were you trying to scare veer '' wait did she just accused me , her cousin is the first one to threaten me not me babygirl .

''U r so smart babygirl ''she smiled at me cheekily , she really like to listen her praises just like a little kid , i pulled her cheeks and bite them .

''Oiiiiiii they are not apples '' but before i can say anything she moved closer to me resting her one hand behind my neck and bite my adam's apples making my sexual hormones arise on peak ,i fisted my palms ,i dont want to do anything with her without her permission which will scare her .

''This called biting an apple ''with this she lightly hit my head and moved towards washroom , wait did she just tried to seduce me .

''You cant leave me after making a messs '' with this i entered the washroom and closed the door .

'' get out alexander '' she said while keeping her eyes on the mirror and tried to adjust her dress but i know she too is gazing at me secretly , i slowly moved towards her and circled her tiny waist in my arms resting my palms flat on her stomach .slowly i rested my chin on her shoulder rubbing my nose sensually on her neck ,her fragrance always attract me like a moth not able to control myself i started to shower kisses on her and collarbone , i felt her breath getting heavy by my actions , i want to make her more messer than so i lightly started to suck her sweet point but soon i turned wild making me bite it as soon as i bite her she digged her nails in my palms .

''Xander...'' she said in between her heavy breaths . the way she spoke my name seemed so sensual .

God i dont want to do anything with her before marriage as i have read in indian culture intimacy happens after marriage.

'' you are so fucking sweet making me taste each and part of you ,but i would like to wait a lil more to get it ripped completely '' with this i left her and took my steps backwards ,her eyes are still closed as if trying to calm down her breaths .

''You made me a mess now see urself babygirl looks like now you need to take a cold shower '' as soon as i said these words her eyes got opened with a shocked expression ,she immediately turned towards me the redness of the moment was still on her face but her expression are telling me that i did a big mistake .

''Did you just tried to seduce me ''i nodded at her making her push me hard outside the washroom .

''Babygirl listen you too seduced me didnt you ''i said in my defend but instead of showing mercy she closed the door loudly .

''So now are you trying to blame an innocent girl like me good all men are same ,you are no different '' she said with a laughter i know she is just trying ways to irritate me thats her favourite work .

'' ummm you will see soon how much of a different men i am '' with this i went out off her room .

Sakshi 's pov.............. .

Ufff someday this man will take my breath away with his actions , although i love him a lot but dont know why i behave like a fool and shy girl during our intimate moment .

''Look sakshi he literally made you more messer than him ,look at his cute flushed face with red nose and blushed cheeks plus this hotness is also making difficult for you too control ,baby lets take a shower '' dont worry i m talking to myself in the mirror . gazing myself again in the mirror made me smile like a fool again due to our intimate moment ,although he is a hulk but damn handsome .

''So mr. Hulk this time you won but next time i will make sure you dont even have a chance to win '' i smirked and turned on the tap .

After showering for a good amount of 25 minutes i decided to come out of the washroom and wear something nice plus comfortable .

So i choosed a red top with a linear denim jeans leaving my wet hairs open .

I climbed down the stairs only to find veer sitting alone but wait he is cleaning the gun maybe alexander by mistake left his gun .

''Vee....'' Before i can call him he shooted directly in my direction almost taking my breath away from me making me cover my ears and eyes closed due to the sudden shot . slowly i opened my eyes only to find infront of me his face is just inches away from me . before i can say anything he shushed me by putting the tip of gun on my lips and started tracing the cold metal on my neck .

''Veer what are you doing , leave it its not a thing which you can handle '' i yelled and tried to push him away but instead of maintaining distance he grabbed my both hands and tucked them behind my back .

''Just silent , i like your screams but only when you will be fucked up by mee , i will eat you mercilessly like a wild dog ,even your sweet blood will be mine to drunk ,your body i wont worship it ,i will destroy it that much no one else can have it again after me '' his words almost gave me the biggest shock of my life , what the hell he is saying , how can he say these type of disgusting words to me , i was so much shocked but suddenly i felt his brath near my neck making me come out of my shock and push him with full force making him fall directly on the sofa .

''What the hell have you lost your mind , if bhai and xander know about this then your skull will get decorated by bullet holes '' i screamed at him but suddenly i heard his loud laughter .

''Awwwww babygirl i m sorry that was just a prank , i saw a movie recently and the villain did the same with the heroine '' wait is he pranking on me .

'' urghhh!'' With this i grabbed the cushion and threw in his direction and grabbed the specula from the kitchen .

''U almost gave me a heart attack ,today you are gonna die by my hand veer '' how can he do such a scary thing with mee ,dont know why but i didnt felt it like a prank ,it almost gave the most scary and negative vibes .

''I didnt do anything babygirl its just a dialogue '' urghhhh his words now adding fuel in my anger , i ran in his direction and literally gave him a tight slap on his left cheek .

'' then stop seeing those movies veer ,i hope you dont want viraaj bhai to know about your disgusting prank '' he almost spoiled my mood , his eyes were showing lust in them .

''I am sorry babygirl and thank you looks like i deserved this slap no a tight slap didnt i ? '' he said with a laugh , taking a deep breath i relaxed myself and nodded at him .

'' prepare the lunch '' i said almost making him look at me with a shock .

''What thats your punishment ''

To be continued . ..........

Vote ,share ,follow and comments.

Yours loving author
Anusuiya rathore☺️☺️💜💜💜💜