Chapter-28

Sakshi 's pov.............

I don't know what happened to me why that single word has that much power on my mind that it can puch me into deep slumber and also pull out of it .

Those images nothing seemed clear , its paining a lot in my head ,my eyelashes are feeling too much heavy for me to open .

''Babygirl '' its him i can listen but there are some other feeling too attached with this word .
I tried harder this time finally my eyes met with the lights
Lights !wait am i in heaven did i die within my 20s only.

''Babygirl'' i moved my gaze towards the source of voice its him Mr. Cassino . i glanced around its a luxurious room.

''Thank god for letting me live '' i murmured .

''Did you said something ?'' He asked .

''Huh! No no nothing '' i gave him a tight lipped smile suddenly i felt something cold around my wrist , wait did he just handcuffed me with the handle present on headboard .

'' mr. Cassino remove it right now '' i screamed at top of my lungs , how can he did this with a lady , i am not some slut with whom he can do whatever he wants.

'' never '' huh! I am sure by now my face must have became all red with the anger and his uncultured acts are the reason for it.

''What you think yourself haa'' i asked and tried to get my wrist out of it .

'' think whatever you want but this time i am not gonna let you run away ''he said with a smirk if my right hand will be free then his jaw will be broken by now.

'' you bastard remove it now otherwise you will see stars in broad daylight '' i tried to threaten him.he smiled a little then patted my head a little .i grabbed his hand with my left one.

'' don't pat my head i am not your sluts or pets pervert '' i am really burning with anger right now for a moment i thought i know him but no how could i know such a pervert .

''You have learned a lot curses babygirl i see , you are behaving me just like the first time we met '' first time ? I met him at my office but i behaved too politely foolish .

'' yes and i will behave always like this way with you '' i said .

'' hmm i admire this version of yours too fiesty and fierce '' version am i looking him a game models . i moved towards him and grabbed his collar with my free hand .he got surprised a little first but composed himself.

'' look mr. Cassino i am a respectful girl of this society , i am independent plus can easily break your jaw .so i am warning you last time let me leave from here if you won't then i assure you that within 10 minutes my brother will come here with his gun and shoot between your head ''i threatened him in cold voice but there is not a tint of fear in those grey orbs .

I moved towards his ear and whispered '' he is the biggest mafia of india plus you know.....''i stopped and came face to face with him

'' i belong to the mafia king of the world , he will pluck out your eyes , cut your hands and torture you severely if you or anyone tried to hurt me ''i said a lie because nothing is working on him , I heard from my brother that the mafia king is very scary and ruthless for a second i saw something in those orbs but what next he said shocked me.

''He will , he surely will if anyone sees you with their dirty and filthy eyes '' my mouth hung open i don't have any threats left now .

Suddenly he threw a key towards me , i glanced at him.

'' go before i change my mood '' i quickly grabbed the keys and unlock my hand . without sparing a second i moved towards the door but suddenly i am slammed to a hard wall no chest .

''What the......'' He kissed me still kissing me ,his lips are sucking my lips hungrily , i found myself closing my eyes and started to respond his kiss .

After a minute he pulled away and cupped my face i was still in shock why i did that .
''All mine , remember you will always find me and only me with you everytime around you no matter wherever you ran away , wait for my next visit babygirl '' with this he pecked my lips and released my waist .

I ran from there without turning back thinking about what he said , why he is affecting me . i was going to exit the hotel but suddenly someone infront of me .

'' sakshi where are you going and where is alexander why he is not with you ? Are you trying to run away again ? Look but by doing this without his knowledge you will hurt him a lot ,i never thought you are such a filthy girl '' he spoke with utmost disgust but what did i do .

'' well do you know me ? Because i don't know you mister and get a side before that hulk or sorry mr. Cassino capture me again bloody pervert bastard '' i pushed him and make my way towards the road .

'' brother to naini hills now '' i quickly told the address of our mansion to the auto driver. What a bad encounter i had god please never let me meet him ever .

I reached the mansion and saw my brother standing outside with clenched jaws barking on phone .i silently without making any noise took my steps towards him and tried to listen his conversation.

'' can't you all even track the gps that is fixed in her watch ? Server is down or up i don't care just tell me her location otherwise you all are fired from job '' oh shit he is angry because of me , if he started to get worried like this regularly then for sure he will become a grandpa in 2 or 3 years with lots of wrinkle , i chuckled a little imagining him being old .

'' babygirl '' oh god save me now from my brother aka lecturer.

To be continued.

VOTE , COMMENTS , SHARE AND FOLLOW

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜