Chapter - 3

Alexander's pov

I went to the assigned table where my slut should be waiting for me but i found the world's most irritating girl but she is brave to have the courage to talk to me like this .

I am very much angry right now as first she insulted me and then threw a water on my face . we are moving towards the reception to confirm her misunderstanding but if there is none then i will surely kill her by myself after fucking her .

I am holding her wrist too tightly that it will sure leave a blue imprint on her skin ,she is trying to get out of my grip but i am too angry to loose my grip .we reached the reception and the receptionist got a little scared by seeing me this furious.

''Look is she the girl for me '' she know me and my identity so without any argument she checked her laptop .

'' no sir it look there is some kind of mistake . we are sorry for our poor service and the girl you are searching is standing there '' she said and i got more angry and squeezed something soft tightly .

''Ouchhh can you plz leave it ''

I noticed that the soft thing is her wrist so i left it quickly .

''Look i said na there is some misunderstanding ''she said with a proud smirk .i am hating it .

'' kute kahin ke teri wajah se mujhe itna dard sehna pada badtameez mera bas chale toh abhi sar phod do tera sirf sakal hi achhi hai dil toh kala hai pagal kahi ka ''she said but i am unable to understand all this .

'' ok now i am going bye ''she said and started to leave but i am angry as it is first time someone proved me wrong so i  said '' it's not over yet see you soon next time ''

''In your dreams '' she said and went out of the office .

To be continued......

Plz vote and comments guys

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜