Chapter-25

Alexander 's pov.............

The moment her eyes met mine i was too shocked to react , i tried to find her after she ranaway from our mansion but i can't . i never wanted to attend this meeting but michael suggested that maybe through this trip i will be able to reduce my pain . i was just staring in her orbs until the boss introduced her to me with the same name . she gave me flowers and welcomed me but it seemed that she didn't react the way i was expecting her to be it looked as if she is meeting me for the first time . i moved towards the meeting room but not before staring at her eyes then her lips . i am so much angry with her for making me go through all the pain alone , she will definately get her punishment and this time i am going to chain her so that she won't be able to runaway from me again.

''  today we all are here to discuss about the upcoming investment in the project hydro of nainitaal so let's start ''.she said and started to explain her presentation but my focus was solely on hers , i can feel that she is also getting nervous and irritated by my continuous gaze at her ,one can see it from  that how many times she is tucking her strands behind the ear . i was so busy in staring at her that i don't even know when the meeting ended.

''So mr. Cassino what's your decision '' how can i tell them my decision when i didn't even listened a single word just busy in staring at my world , my babygirl.

'' i need some time to think but  presentation is good and'' i stopped and looked directly in her eyes and said ''the presenter too '' all the directors and members gave their nod and applauded for her . we are going to exit the meeting room but i want to talk to her alone .

'' well ba...ms. Singhania i have few certain doubts which i want you to clear them for me '' i said in my deep , dominating voice.

'' sorry mr. Cassino but i have some projects to handle which need my attention right now '' she denied me in a soft but professional voice , i nodded towards her and glance at her boss '' well mr. Thakur i wanna clear some doubts but ms. Singhania looks a lot busy and you know in business world one should always take decision by clearing all his doubts regardin...........'' He cut me off before i could threaten him more about cancelling the invest .

'' sakshi clear all the doubts of mr. Cassino . i don't want a single complaint from him . understand '' he said in his stern voice my babygirl first glared at me then mouthed him '' ok '' .

Now we are all alone in the meeting room . i sat on of the chair and directly looked at her fac e which is looking quite irritated now , i want to show her my anger but just by looking her standing in front of me with such a cute expression made my all anger.flew away from the window .

'' what you want to ask mr. Cassino '' she directly asked.

'' why do you ranaway ? '' i don't want to waste anymore time with her , so i too directly asked darkness that' what surrounded my greyish eyes .

'' what '' she questioned .i stood up from my chair and moved towards her . she also started taking backwards step soon her legs hit the chair and lost her balance but i caught her in my arms , just like always my arms should be the only place for her to stay . i pulled her towards my chest through my tight grip on her tiny waist .

'' what the hell are doing mr. Cassino ''she yelled just like the first time we met and hit my chest with her soft palms .

''Why you ranaway ?'' I again asked staring in her orbs which always mesmerised me .

'' i don't know what you are asking mr. Cassino leave me right now ''

'' so you don't know what i am asking '' i whispered in her ear

'' yes ''

'' how can you forget after making me go through all this pain alone '' i asked in my dark scary voice , i tightened my hold on her waist but the anger is consuming me how dare she lie to me , that means she just wanted to be free from me , she never loved me i just like i did .

'' i really don't know what all are you saying and what pain you are taking about that i gave to you its the first time i am meeting you '' she almost yelled on my face , no fear , no hesitation and nervousness just confidence , but how can she say that she is meeting me for the first time , did she not remember the nights that she spent in my lap and clutching my arms , did she not remember our happy moment ?.

'' you never met me before ? '' i asked with fear in.my heart .
'' no and now leave me '' she said without any hesitation , it almost pierced my heart my hold got loose on her waist and suddenly she got oit of my hold .
I took some steps towards her but before i can reach her.

'' mr. Cassino keep your hands to yourself only'' she commanded like a queen .

''What if i don't ?'' I said with a smirk ,her cute nose became red with anger and suddenly fuck!! Again that scene why did she like to throw water on me .

'' then i will break yours hands and donate it to someone else who could make better use of them '' i took long strides towards her and again captured her in my arms .

'' leave me you bastards i am not your slut whom you could touch anyway you want '' she yelled and tried to wriggle but i tightened my hold.

To be continued.........

Votes , comments , share and follow .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜