Chapter -55

Alexander 's pov................

''What the fuck xander ''here come the storm of my life ,my dear wifee who is almost on verge of having a volcanic eruption .

''What babygirl ? '' even though innocent word is not meant for me but still i can pretend to be one aint i ?

''Dont try to be innocent when you are not one xander '' smart wifee!! i am really lucky to have her she knows me  much more than anyone inside out both .

A chuckle left from my mouth but the i never knew a simple chuckle will put me on verge of choking .

''Baby...girl '' i tried to speak but gosh her grip on my throat is too tight , if anyone saw me like this and then fucking god what about my mafia king image .

''Shhhh dear hubby now you have assigned me as your personal assistant then let me do my work for example massage this throat of yours it must have been aching na by laughing so much isnt it the case ''

''No need sakshi '' listening her name her grip loosened a bit , she likes to listen her name from my lips i knew it but deliberately i ignored calling her by name , for me she is always my babygirl who unknowingly with her innocent eyes stole my heart .

''What are you thinking xander '' her voice suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts  making me again gaze in those beautiful black orbs which always seemed so attractive in my grey ones . her orbs were directly gazing in mine . pulling her by her waist i made her sit on my lap .

'' xander what are you doing someone might see us '' giving her a light fingerflick on her forehead i pecked it .

''Ohhh and a minutes what were you doing babygirl ,choking me with your bare  hands '' listening my words she bowed her down maybe realising her mistake .

''Look in my eyes babygirl '' i commanded her this time ,i dont know but i just hate seeing sadness in her eyes specially when i am the reason behind it .

Giving a peck on both of her eyes i took her  right hand placing it again on my throat , i am hers she can do anything with me but instead she started caressing my throat with her thumb lightly .

''Look it turned red due to my harsh grip i should have controlled my anger xander '' isnt she is going to say sorry to me , where is her sorry .

''What ''she asked me on seeing my frown .

''Are you not going to say sorry to me mrs. Cassino '' as soon as i said she stood up from my lap giving me a wide smile which almost shows all her white teeths , she drank a sip from my coffee.

''Perks of being a wife mr. Cassino .there are two rules which meant for a successful and lovely marriage  and you know my dad tooo follows these rules '' huh! Rules , is there any type of rules that exist for a marriage to be successful and my father in law follows them too then i should put my whole efforts to not to make my babygirl sad .

''Then tell me what are these rules i assure you i will stick to them for my whole life if it means to have in my arms forever '' listening my words a soft smile appeared on her lips , moving towards me she gave a peck on my lips ,my both cheeks and lastly on my forehead .

''How can i be so lucky to have you in my life xander  haaye pakka maine pichhle janam mein moti daan kiye honge ''i understood the first sentence but her second sentence left me confused as always ,i need to do something of it wait should i learn the language nope it will take so much time , should i hire a translator nope i dont want anyone to listen our private conversations .

I was busy with my ongoing debate between my heart and my mind when i felt a hand moving infront of me making me gaze at her .

'' sorry i was just trying to guess what you said '' listening my words she made her lips in ooooo shape .

''Yeah so after listening to your words i dont think hubby there is any need for such rules '' she said shrugging her shoulders taking another sip from my coffee but i want to know those fucking two rules which even my father in law follows.

'' tell me mrs. Cassino otherwise i hope you dont want any punishment right now '' i just couldnt control my hand from giving her ass a spank making her glare at me like a wild kitten .

''Youuuuuuuuuuuuu ''

''Yes me now tell me those fucking rules otherwise you will recieve my spanking like a good student on this pretty ass of yours '' she huffed listening me words , crossing her arms she sat on my lap running her finger on my lips she neared her face to my ears .

''You want to know the rules right xander '' her hot breath was fanning my neck making me grab her waist tightly before giving it a squeeze .

''Yeah ''

''So listen carefully because after this you have to follow them for whole life '' facing me she gazed in my eyes , our lips were so near that i want to just suck them insanely but right now i need to know the rules .

''Rule number 1 - say sorry to your wife always even if its your mistake .

Rule number 2 - even at the verge of winning an argument against your wife remember rule no. 1 again and say sorry '' fuck these rules

''Let alone say a sorry babygirl , i will gradually bow to you if it means your win against me ,if it means your happiness ,if it means you to stay with me forever , if it ....'' I was going to say more but before i can i felt a soft pair of lips on mine letting both of us wrapped in a heated kiss full of passion .

''You are the best husband '' her words made me feel so much proud that no more billion deals can make me .

''Because you are my wife '' and just like that our first day went together in office full of kisses and pecks .

To be continued................

Vote ,share ,follow and comments .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore😊😊💜💜💜