Chapter-41

Sakshi 's pov..............

''How dare you touch what's mine '' oh my god i dont even need to turn around and see whose voice it is ,whats his problem huh ! , i tried to wriggle out of veer's hold but his hold tightened on me more .

''Veer '' i called him little loud making him release his hold on me , before i can even turned around my angry hulk hugged me from behind tightly intervening my hands with him , i can feel his warm breath on my neck . what he is doing bhai is standing ,veer is there but no he needs to show off his love .

''Mr. Cassino leave me '' i shouted in a whisper with a tint of anger in my voice ,he is not a kid to behave like this. While releasing he intentionally grazed his lips across my cheeks sending a shiver in my spine ,my cheeks got heated up with the weird sensation in my body . he stood beside me thats when i noticed that veer and alexander both are staring each other intensely

Yrr he loves me then why? Instead of staring me he is staring veer .

Huh! Did you enjoy his stare .

Stop it my weird thoughts . i moved my hand infront of alexander's eyes to grab his attention .

'' xander '' huh! I frowned a little at him .seeing my confused face he said .

'' xander thats what you are going to call me always if not then i have many ways to make you say it ,i hope you are mature enough to understand it'' how can he say such things openly , i can feel my brother's glare on him and me but i am already so much embarassed that i dont have courage to meet his eyes . sakshi you need to change the topic soon .

'' well alexander meet Veer shergill my cousin and veer meet alexander cassino my fri..........'' I was going to speak more but alexander cut me off in the middle .

'' i am her boyfriend plus her soon to be husband '' he is saying this to veer but his eyes are gazing in mine directly as if claiming me for his whole life .

'' what ? '' suddenly veer yelled breaking our eye contact .

'' yeah veer he is her soon to be husband , look finally your best buddy is going to be settle down in her life '' my brother said suddenly making me all shocked , what he is saying when did i agreed to marry xander .

'' dont glare at me like this babygirl , do u even know that with whom you were going to be married ? '' how can i know when they just ordered me to marry plus i ran away too so i dont even have slightest hint who can be the unlucky groom .

'' well bhai i know i did a mistake by running away from my wedding but bhai i saved that unlucky groom from getting tied with indian mafia's king sister dont i ? '' i laughed a little but stopped on seeing serious faces of men around me but bhai chuckled a little seeing my face and ruffled my hairs .

'' the one standing beside u is the unlucky groom '' bhai said ,then i glanced at alexander who is gazing at me intensely .

''Whaaaat '' i yelled loudly on his face loudly , oh my god that means...

''That means i am dating my own groom '' my shocked soon turned into anger making me hit directly on alexander's arm .

Alexander 's pov...............

Oh my poor babygirl her face was worth watching when she finally got to know that the groom she kicked before even meeting is me , i want to laugh at her face but before i can she exited the room hitting my arm . i was also going to follow her but then again i glared at veer , even if he is her cousin i felt him watching my babygirl with lusty gaze , the way he is holding her i got know to know he dont have good intention , i need to keep sakshi away from him . except me no one has the right to gaze her body with lust.

''Babygirl'' i called her from behind, she was on the terrace but standing on the edge of terrace the terrace was not having any railings . i moved towards her cause it might be dangerous for her standing there .
With this i stood infront of her but before i can say anything tears started to flow from her eyes .

She is not saying anything just staring at me with an emotion which i am not sure , i lifted my hand to wipe her tears but she grabbed my hand tightly and shook her head .

I got confused with her actions but then she started to lean backwards , i tightened my hold on her hand .

'' babygirl what are you doing , its dangerous '' i tried to pull her towards me but she leaned backwards more her whole body is almost leaning in air except her feets which are still on the edge .

''Don't alexander just answer my question '' i was going to pull her but she hold my hand with her other hand ,tears are continuously flowing from her eyes making me feel more hurt , does she not want to marry me? This thought pierced my heart .

'' do you know me before i loosed my memory '' she asked suddenly ,my hold tightened on her more, i gazed in her eyes which have a desperation to know my answer , i took a long breath before saying my answer .

'' yes '' she closed her eyes and then opened them .

''How long ?'' She asked ,she is released her other hand  hold on my  hand .

'' for months when u were all alone in italy '' this time the emotion in her eyes become more intense .

''Do you love me that much '' she asked ,i myself dont know the length of my love for her , my love has no boundaries its eternal .

''I am obsessed in your love babygirl'' i replied her my eyes are becoming dark seeing her loosing hold on my hand , ,and then suddenly she left my hand letting her figure fall but before her body can fall i held her hand again tightly and pull her towards me letting her body fall on mine .

'' what you wanted to do haa'' i yelled on her , she is trembling badly , i held her tightly in my embrace , she need someone to knock some of her senses . foolish girl .

'' are you foolish ? '' anger is what i am feeling towards her . i cupped her tear stained face in my palms tightly joining our foreheads making her look directly in my eyes .

'' I love u like a crazy madman , never try to do anything like this otherwise i am going to tie your hands and legs understood '' i yelled loudly at her making her tremble more and closing her eyes , i took a long breath to calm my anger , in anger i dont want to hurt her at any cost .

'' babygirl '' i called her softly making her look in my eyes , her eyes are looking so innocent just like the time when she used to gaze at me like this . but before i can say something she too cupped my face and then i felt her soft lips on mine making me feel the utmost happiness and peace in my heart .

I love you too

To be continued.................

VOTE ,SHARE ,COMMENTS AND FOLLOW

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ️☺️☺️💜💜💜💜