Chapter -39

Sakshi 's pov.............

''Veer '' shock is evident on my whole face , its been so many years he didnt even once tried to contact us , dad tried to find him a lot but no evidence was there it seemed to us that he almost disappeared from this earth . His head was all bleeding when he loosed his consciousness in front of me . currently he is getting treated by the doctor in the guest room , i dont know how come he suddenly shown infront of me but i want him safe now , he used to be my best buddy, although our families dont have any blood relations but still my father considered his father as his brother , when veer's parents got died into an accident then my father gave veer shelter in our house but soon things got changed veer got addicted to drugs ,dad was very much upset with him so he decided to send him to america in a rehabilitation camp but one day we got a call from there that veer ran away   . 

'' ms. Singhania the patient has not lost much blood, i have done the bandages and give him some injections but still if after consciousness he feels any kind of pain in his hand then you need to contact me , here are some medicines which he need to take for better recovery '' the doctor adviced me , i can only nod at him . soon he too left . i entered the guest room and saw him laying unconscious on the bed , he changed a lot , he has become a handsome man now but his face is looking so much pale ,there are some scratches under his jaw which has left there mark indicating that he has received them a long time ago .

I decided to sleep on the sofa incase he woke up in the middle of night and need something .  But in the end that man again entered my thoughts it looks he has made my thoughts his home alexander that's him. A small smile spread on lips remembering our todays date , i loved everything about the date ,i wanted to say it loudly infront of him but my tall ego didnt let me do it .soon sleep too engulfed me . dont know what next surprise is waiting for me in my life already god you did all kinds of experiment in life now what is left hmm. 

Veer's pov......................

Its been so many years that i visited india . Dad asked me to visit it for a business deal , he wants me too get engaged in these type deals so that i can get familiar of his mafia business and take over it thats what i want too. I still remember the day when atul uncle sent me to an unknown place i cried alot , pleaded but he still sent me , mostly i dont want to leave her . I  addicted to two things only first drugs and second her sakshi , uncle seemed to sensed my feelings for her thats why he sent me away from her forcefully . when i got the chance to run away from the shit camp i immediately ran away from there and from that night my whole luck changed . Today i have power , weapons , money now i can claim easily whats mine and if he tried to get between us then i will kill him without blinking .

I went to the club where already those bastards are waiting for me to sign the deal , they were sitting on the couch in a secluded corner with girls in one hand and wine in another .  i sat on the couch with keeping my one legs on another , my  inner demon is waking up seeing them ignoring me so without wasting a second more i clutched my gun and marched towards them immediately shooting one of their slut , fear is all written on their face , keeping my gun under one of bastard chin .

'' are you interested in signing the deal of death like her or want to sign the deal '' my voice is dark , emotionless almost scary , i took my seat again and this time all went right soon the deal got signed . i was about to get up from the couch that suddenly someone pushed a sexy slut on me , i lifted my gaze to see who has the audacity to do this .

'' she is a gift from us for you , dont worry she is a good slut she knows how to pleasure '' i shifted my gaze towards the slut who is looking at me seductively , i fisted her hairs almost making her moan in pain .

'' looks like you guys know me too well '' i said with a smirk before taking the slut with me by grabbing her hairs inside a room .even in so much pain she is showing me her sexy moves and tried to capture my lips.

I immediately slapped her hard making her lip bleed .
'' sluts like you are only made to pleasure me not to feel pleasure from me '' with this i throw her on the floor  and sat on the couch .They choosed a good slut , she looks experienced with this looks like .

'' strip '' thats the only command which i gave her and soon got drowned in the pleasure . she tried to move towards my neck thinking that i dont notice her moves , but foolish her . i grabbed ny belt and hit her making her white skin almost turn red .

Grabbing her jaw tightly '' u want to touch me right! now i will show how much a big beast i am hidden in human skin . i took out the drug packet from my pocket .

'' ahhhh '' a moan escaped when the strong addiction got in my nerves waking my beast .

After 4 hours of  fucking session ,i saw her life lifeless body on the floor with blood , people say correct i become  a beast when it comes to sex and drugs . i smelt again that drug and sat in my car , i cant do anything of this addiction its what keeping me alive . the drug effect started to show on my body making me feel a little drowsy , i loosed my control on myself and increased the speed of the car , i dont know where i am going.

Suddenly something like dustbin came infront of my car  making my car get collided with the tree . due to the collision my head hit directly on the stearing wheel , i tried to open my eyes but its paining a lot ,i can feel the warm liquid flowing from my head .

'' sir sir '' suddenly i heard a sweet voice calling me , i want to see the person so with a lot of difficulty i lifted my head to see but before darkness can consume i hear her saying my name .
''Veer'' is i am going to die now .

To be continued ..............

VOTE , COMMENTS ,FOLLOW AND SHARE .

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜