Chapter-7

Next morning

Author's pov......

Alexander woke up with a sudden knock on the door . He slowly put sakshi's head on the pillow carefully and went to the door with silent steps .

His bodyguard is going to speak but alexander gestured him to stay silent and pointed towards sakshi who was sleeping peacefully .

By this time his bodyguard understood that his boss started to take liking towards the girl . alexander came outside room and closed the door without making a noise .

His bodyguard then said.'' Sir here is all  her details in this file '' .

Alexander hummed and started to read  about her details .

Name - sakshi singhania .

Father's name - Atul amrit singhania .

Mother's name - Nandini Shekhawat singhania .

Siblings - Viraaj singhania .

Occupation - Student and working in ASR corporations .

Family work - singhania company group

Nationality - india .

''Just this much nothing else more '' asked alexander while looking at the pic of sakshi which was attached with her details .

''Sirr sirr '' said his body guard and he finally left his eyes from the photo .

'' say ''

'' Sir there is something suspicious about her and her family ''

Alexander narrowed his eyes and asked him to continue .

'' sir you know we tried to search more info about her and her family but didn't find any terraces other than this even people have never seen her family ''.

'' what do you mean by this ''

'' sir i mean that they had hidden their identity from everyone . you know not a single photo of them is available nor ger not of their family but luckily we found this photo which was from a wedding in india ''

Alexander was now getting suspicious but first he wants to have complete info so gestured to say more .

'' according to our sources from india singhanias empire is the most richest in india but they some connections with underworld especially their son viraaj , people say that they have never seen him but his aura always speaks death ''.

''Hmm anything else ''

'' ohh the most important i think that must the reason of her condition  . sir the night you met her after that she  booked a cab but the driver took her to a deserted place and tried to rape her but she hit on his head with her pointed heel due to which he became unconscious and she escaped . on talking to her friend she just said that sakshi became like a completely scared and mad person after this and has developed many phobias by cutting her off from outside world '' he said and alexander dismissed him .

Alexander was getting very much angry on knowing that because of a bastard she is suffering so much pain .so he asked his men to find that cab driver and capture him . He then went to his work .

Sakshi woke up from a deep sleep and looked around her strange surrounding . she remembered everything but she was very much scared , she went out of the room but suddenly  she felt dizzy and hold the railing and sat down there because right now her body is very tired , her mind is tired .

Soon she heard a gun shot , she peaked through the railing and saw a dead.body covered in blood .

'' blood  , blood  no i didn't kill anyone '' she started mumbling and stood up and when the guards downstairs noticed her started to move towards her soon they stood few feet away from her with guns in their hands .

'' stay away from me blood blood i didn't kill him''

'' no no plz leave me leave me '' she started screaming and started running from there in the corridor as fast as she can . the guards are following her but before they reach to catch her she collapsed with a hard wall but it was not a hard wall it was someone's chest and that too of alexander's . Sakshi just saw the eyes and hugged him tightly .

'' please save me save me , blood blood i don't kill him ...'' and she became unconscious . alexander got worried and took her to the room . and came out of the room with a dead silence .
But soon he closed the door and shouted '' what the hell you did with her ''

'' boss we don't know we - didn't do anything ''

'' you guys didn't do anything and how the hell she became like this let me tell all of you first and last time if a scratch appeared on her skin then i will rip all of your skin understand '' said alexander and went inside to call the doctor by holding sakshi's hand .

He slowly caressed her cheeks which has dry stains of tears , a water like something appeared in his eyes on seeing her condition. Only he knew how much he got scared when he heard her shouting .

'' babygirl i will not let it happen again  my babygirl only mine the way you hug me always and asked me to save you makes me feel lucky . because most of the time people runaway ftom me because i am scary and dangerous but you are the first person who feels safe around me only don't know why but feels good when you tightly hug me . i promise i will embrace you in my arms in such a way that even death will loose the courage to touch you '' said alexander .

To be continued............

Plz vote and comments

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜