Chapter- 40

Veer 's pov...................

I am feeling a lot of pain in my head , i want to open my eyes but cant ,my throat is becoming dry and sticking i wanna drink water but i am feeling like my body got paralysed . with great difficulty my eyes got opened . All i saw was a white ceiling ,i touched my head and that pain again hit my nerves . fuck! I shouldnt have taken drugs while driving , i moved my gaze around the room and saw a girl sleeping on the couch , so she is one who saved me . but i cant see her face as it is covered with her hair strands . i remembered that before loosing my consciousness her voice is the last one which i heard that was so relaxing suddenly an urge to see her face started to rise in my body . i stood up from the bed and moved towards her . her petite figure is attracting me . i sat on her level and carefully removed those strands without disturbing her sleep only to get surprised by her beauty , she is so beautiful , my eyes got darkened on seeing her plumpy lips which i want to suck till the breath , her cheeks which are so tempting , my gaze moved towards her collarbone i want to mark it as mine but soon lust consumed my senses when i saw her cleavage which is slightly visible due to misplacement of dress .i laughed a little .

'' veer you are a lucky bastard to got saved by a beauty like this '' i caressed her cheeks a little and going to bite it but suddenly she stretched her leg insuch a way that it hit my arm directly .anger started to consume me , i want to grab those silky locks and fist them tightly to show her that she shouldnt have done this but i cant she saved me once so i will also let it go once . i moved towards her ear and whispered.
'' you did a big mistake by saving a monster cause this monster will eat you soon little lamb if you come again infront of me  '' i smirked a little on seeing that she sleeps so soundly that she didnt even heard me .

I took a round of her room which is so ordinary , filled with lot of photos of her and files . i came infront of her cupboard and opened it . i grabbed one of her dress and fuck her fragrance is so addicting what will happen when she will be under me all naked . keeping her dress at its previous place i again lay on the bed only i know that how much i am controlling myself not to touch her and fuck her hard . i closed my eyes to get some sleep byt suddenly i heard the ringing of her phone . i didnt opened my eyes completely  just peeped a little she is in so much deep sleep that even ringing of her phone didnt disturbed her . oh my god cant she answer her phone , if this phone continues to ring then i am surely gonna break . suddenly the ringing stopped , i took a sigh that finally the annoying ring got stopped .

When i woke up again i saw her sitting in front of me with one man , his is ruffling her hairs and she is laughing loudly , her laughter sounds so soothing but soon little lamb your laughter will get converted into cries when i will fuck you hard . The man sitting with her hugged her suddenly , his body is almost sticking with her , i will kill you if didnt moved away from her .

''Ahhh '' a sudden yell left my mouth due to anger diverting their attention towards me . she is staring at me intensely but soon they both moved towards me and i got engulfed in a hug by her .

Baby i want to fuck you but let it be your soft body hugging mine is also giving me pleasure .

'' veer '' huh my head immediately snapped towards the man how did he know my name . she also cupped my cheeks and the man squeezed my shoulder a little .

'' didnt you recognised us ? '' i gazed towards both of them but i havent seen them anywhere. Are they my rivals if they are then they themselves are inviting death

'' who are you guys and how did you know my name '' i grabbed his collar tightly and gazed darkly in his eyes but i felt a shiver on seeing his dark eyes  , his hands are fisted tightly like he is controlling himself .he grabbed my both of hands tightly and released my hold i tried but he is more powerful than me .

'' cousin i see you have changed a lot but your habit of trying to scare me didnt go ?'' What he is saying , i moved me gaze towards my little lamb who is clutching his shirt.

'' veer we are the ones with whom you spent you childhood cousin , i am your viraaj bhai and she is sakshi your best buddy right '' huh i got a little shocked at first then my gaze went towards her so my little lamb is my sakshi , i smiled that how much can my destiny be good . I am already attracted to her and now when i got to know that she is my sakshi then i cant wait to make her mine . she is mine . This monster is hungry and only this little lamb can make me full . with this i intentionally hugged her more tightly as i want to feel her .

'' how dare you touch what's mine '' i heard a loud  scary voice which can make anyone pee in their pants .

To be continued..............

VOTE , SHARE , COMMENTS AND FOLLOW.

yours loving author
Sakshi singh ☺️☺️💜💜