Chapter -4

Author's pov

Sakshi went outside the hotel and booked the cab while cursing herself for attending such a date because of this date she has encountered the most irritating , completely brainless and a fucking bastard .

Soon after few minutes her cab arrived . she sat in the cab and started scrolling through her phone . but when she lifted her gaze she saw that the driver was looking at her with a hideous gaze and it was fucking dirty . sakshi soon noticed that it was not the way towards her house .

'' sir it's not way to my house '' said sakshi .

'' no madam it is '' said the driver .

'' but i think it is wrong way i surely remember the way to my house ''

'' madam this is a shortcut to your house  the long cut will have a lot of traffic that's why '' said the driver to convince her but was still looking at her with an intense gaze that's the thing which sakshi wasnot liking .

'' i said sir take the long cut no matter what or stop the car ''

''Madam why are you getting angry and this shortcut and me will give you pleasure '' said the driver and started to drive the cab with high speed . sakshi opened her phone but it died due to low battery now she was scared and cursing herself .suddenly the cab stopped at a deserted road and the driver started to come to the back seat . sakshi tried to run by opening the other side door and existed it but soon pulled inside by the driver .

'' ahhh leave me , leave me ''

The driver pulled her hairs tightly in a fist and started showering wet kisses on her neck which were making sakshi feel disgust , she was terrified .

'' no baby today i will rape you ''

As soon as the words left his mouth he   started to move his hands to grab her breast but although sakshi was scared , terrified but now she only wants to save her dignity  so she gathered all her will and took her hands towards her legs and removed her pointed heel and attacked on the drivers head who was busy in showering kisses with a lot of force .
The drivers head started to bleed badly and he soon became unconscious .sakshi was too terrified that she didn't even look behind and ran away from there with bullet speed .

To be continued ........

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️💜💜💜