Chapter-15

Alexander's pov....

I went towards her room and placed my babygirl carefully on the bed like she is a fragile doll which will break if i applied a little more pressure . i sat beside her.

Soon the doctor arrived and started to check her .

'' what happened to her she was all okay when we are playing even today she exited her room ,she was laughing then why ?'' I screamed like a mad person ,michael gave me a little squeeze on my shoulder .

'' look sir she fainted due to stress and most importantly i think she must have seen something which must have triggered her so you need to tell me today's incident clearly '' he said .

I started to tell him whole incident but i got tongue tied when i remembered that i got hurt and blood started to flow from my left arm that's only when my babygirl started to scream blood blood and soon lost her consciousness . michael shakedown me a little to continue i told him everything without missing a detail .

'' look on the basis of this and her past medical history i can say that she must be depression and trauma due to which she developed many phobia's and i think phobia of blood is one of them . as per my suggestion you need to see her to a good psychiatrist '' he said psychiatrist no i enraged me i fisted his coller tightly .

'' she is not mad do you understand '' i said .

'' i know but she needs help , sometimes what we cannot open to our relatives or loved ones we can easily open it to a stranger because we know that he will not judge us like others . i gives us mental peace and we feel that a heavy burden got uplifted from our heart . i hope now you understand ,she needs to open herself if not then i can say that one day this depression and these phobias will take her life , she will eventually start to think herself as useless and at that to die will be more better option for her so plz ''. He tried to make me understand his point of view but .......leave it i will get treated my babygirl with italy's best psychiatrist .nothing matters more than her to me . soon the doctor left .

'' michael find the best psychiatrist and book an appointment as soon as possible i can't take more risk now with her health ''

'' don't worry she is my sister too i will try my best '' he said and left the room by closing the door .

I caressed her hairs and gave her a long peck on her forehead . i saw her dry tears mark on her cheeks , i wiped them with my thumb .

'' baby your tears prick my heart badly , plz never cry again . i love you sakshi so much till the end of my last breathe ''

To be continued......

Your loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜

plz vote ,comments and follow .