Chapter-42

Author's note (well guys runaway from indian mafia's heart chapter 1 is published now ,please support it too , the story wont disappoint you )💜💜

Sakshi 's pov................

I love you too

Finally i confessed to him , and again took his lips for a long kiss. From the first day i met him i always felt a sudden pull towards him, the mystery of those months i dont wanna know only his words are enough that i was with him .

Slowly we parted our lips , we both were gasping for oxygen . my eyes are closed due to embarassement  but i felt him tugging my hair strands behind my ear , on feeling the warmth of his palm i leaned more towards it .

''Babygirl '' he called whenever he calls me with this word ,dont know why ? But i feel happy . i slowly lifted the curtains of my eyelashes and met with the greyish ones orbs which captured my whole existence in them .

''Never try to get away from me hmm '' he is still insecure i see who won't after seeing my stunt . if i havent confessed my love to him and kissed him na then for sure that angry hulk was not going to leave me like this . we both are smilling for the first time i am getting shy to meet someones eyes .

''Saks...'' I heard someone making me immediately glance at the uninvited intruder veer who was looking shocked but there is some other emotion hidden in his dark pitch black orbs, alexander groaned due to this and grabbed my waist tightly making it almost impossible for me to get up .

''Xander what are you doing '' i asked in a whisper , i am still shy to meet his eyes .

'' nothing just embracing whats mine '' urghhhhhh this man he never fails to make me look like tomato .

'' xander but its not the time leave me '' i wriggled a little but instead of loosing he tightened his hold . is he in reality a mafia king cause his activities and possessiveness make him look like a 5 year old kiddo but i love this kiddo .

'' you know you sometimes behave like a kid , a cute 5 year old kid '' i said to him and pinched his cheek a little making his hold my waist loosen i took the opportunity and immediately got up .he was glaring at me for my sudden action .

He got up with a groan and again took my waist in his large palms .Veer too move towards us , his eyes are not me but on alexander .

'' looks like you never missed me sakshi thats why you are not spending time with me '' oh my god ! Thats not true .

'' no veer its not like that , if you felt isolated then i am sorry its just ....'' A groan escape from my mouth when again ALEXANDER CASSINO cut me off in the middle .

'' it just she wanted someone to knock her senses and i did that pretty perfectly and sweetly '' the last part he whispered but as i am standing near him so i can listen making me look at him .

'' sakshi lets go '' with this veer grabbed my wrist but in a tight grip  , i mouthed alexander a please to leave my waist .but before loosing he whispered something which once again made me blush .

'' although i am a kiddo babygirl but you love this kiddo and this kid is not gonna leave his favourite candy now ''

Veer 's pov ..................

I am burning in rage how can she change so much , i thought she too love me but no  she found a new man for her , the man 's aura seems dark and dominating pretty secretive but i need to get rid off him inorder to have sakshi back . the scene infront of me boiled my blood more they bith are laying on each other smilling ear to ear but i need sakshi to smile like this only with me so as soon as she got up i grabbed her wrist tightly and almost started to drag her .

''Veer look i am sorry na '' she said from behind .

'' i am sorry veer '' but i again ignored her pleading .my hold on her wrist is tightening continuously i turned to her and saw that alexander already left . she is gazing at me but my anger is not in my control after seeing her like that loving gazing in alexanders eyes . i grabbed her jaw tightly .

''Ahhhhhhhh veer ''

''Leave me veer ''but my hold got more tightened how dare she deceive  me. Tears started to flow from her eyes but i like them she should feel the pain only after that she will learn her lesson but loosened it immediately when viraaj started coming towards us he is glaring at me and was looking hella angry . Leave veer its not time to punish her she will get her punishment soon after becoming my bride

''I am sorry sakshi i am really sorry i dont know how ?'' I know when to take the situation in my favour .

'' viraaj bhai i dont how , i am sorry sakshi '' i immediately started to inspect her hand and and caress it smoothly . i know if i didnt behave like an innocent then for sure viraaj is going to kill me alive right the moment .

''But veer why you did this '' viraaj asked but in a calm voice .

'' bhai actually its just u know i was a drug addict  so now after leaving drugs its got converted into my anger , i have anger issues bhai ,i dont wanna hide anything from you , i just got angry when she left me alone even in this state '' some tears escaped from my eyes on my own imaginary sad story . viraaj squeezed my shoulder a little and said its ok.

'' hey are you not going to forgive me '' i asked in a childish manner and playful manner controlling my hand which are itching to slap her cheeks but i cant for now .

'' its ok veer dont worry i am not gonna leave you alone again '' she said with a smile ,these brother sister duo are so easy to manipulate ,viraaj is quite cunning but when it comes to family relations he also behaves like a fool .

Who will save you from me my little lamb !!!

To be continued.............

VOTE ,SHARE ,COMMENTS AND FOLLOW ..

yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜💜.