Chapter - 16

Alexander's pov...

We arrived at mrs. Camilo's  clinic . Michael booked her appointment for my babygirl . i also for safety measures check her background  i got to know that she is really best at her field . when i informed my babygirl that we are hoing for her health check up then firstly she tried to deny but after a little more persuasion she gave up . during the whole car ride she was side hugging me by burying her face in my crook of neck and fisted my shirt tightly  . i even asked her to see outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery but she denied and hugged me more tightly to make her more comfortable i took her in my lap.

We exited the car but still she is fisting my arm tightly as if her life is depend on it . she is keeping her eyes on the ground .

We entered her cabin ,she gestured us sit on chairs but my babygirl is not leaving me so i took her in my lap and sat on chair . the doctor is looking towards us but nothing matters more than my babygirl's comfort .

She gestured me not to speak anything .

'' hello dear ''she said to sakshi very softly .
My babygirl shifted her eyes towards her and nod a little .

'' what's your name dear ? ''

'' sakshi singhania '' she said her full name .

'' ok let me introduce myself i am mrs . roselyn camilo , i am your friend ''

'' friend ?''

'' yes am i not good to be not your friend ?''

'' no i mean yes you are good ''

'' so friends ''i see mrs.camilo is trying to make her talk freely to her .

'' ok ''

'' friends need to know each other first so tell me your favourite colour first ''

'' blue ''

'' why blue is your favourite their are so many colours . blue is not a good
Colour you shouldn't like it .''

'' no it's my favourite . it reminds me of vast sea and infinite sky and always gives me a message that their are too many things that are still pending for me to do in many life '' she said well it's a news to me that blue is her favourite colour our i will make her room paint blue .

'' do you like sea ''  doctor asked .

'' yes i love seas very much i even know swimming and diving ''

'' why? ''

'' because of my brother he is a very good swimmer . he always inspires me  ''

'' it looks you admire him very much ''

'' hmm ''

'' ok  let's meet tomorrow now you must be tired friend  will you plz sit on that sofa ''

My babygirl gazed towards sofa and at me . i nodded only then she got up from my lap and sat on the sofa which is far away from us .

'' look mr. Cassino i got to know that we can treat her easily she is just depressed we need to make her open the way she described her reason for liking blue states that she has not lost hope in life . tomorrow we will take her another session but it may trigger her so you need to very careful because as per my observation she trust you very much .''

To be continued.....

Your loving author
Anusuiya rathore ☺️☺️💜💜