Chapter-19

Flashback continued....

''I will really kill you '' i said .

'' come on then kill me i am waiting '' said that bastard .

Only i knew how much i am trying to not to get panic but fear , panic , stress , anxiety all are consuming me with his halting steps towards me .

I know only one thing that i can do to save myself that is to run from there . I started running deep inside the forest without caring about my feets which are bleeding badly .

''Stop you whore '' .

He grabbed my hairs . it gave me pain like hell but i can only see that road which is few steps infront of me . i kicked his leg with all my energy and ran towards the road .but suddenly a car collided with my petite figure and darkness consumed me . when i opened my eyes i saw my felt my head tightly wrapped in a bandage .

But what pushed me again in unconsciousness is the scars and bite marks that he gave me . The nurse told me that i got into an accident luckily it was their main doctor's car so she got saved otherwise it's so rare to find a person on that road at night . i called aditi my friend firstly she sympathize with me but soon she changed , my health become more worse ,i cut off my links from outside world .

Flashback ends....

Alexander is feeling very guilty that his babygirl has gone through so much . he will find that bastard and make him experience on earth for his whole life . death will be very easy punishment for him. He is making plans to punish that bastard in his mind .
This thoughts got interrupted when he heard some snores . he moved his gaze down to find his babygirl sleeping in his lap . he placed her face in crook of his neck to hide her from the outside world  .he is currently sitting in his car after taking all instructions from mrs. Camilo ...

''Babygirl we are home now '' said alexander slightly shaking her although he don't want to wake her up but she need to eat something after such a stressing session .

Sakshi moved her face more in crook of his neck . her lips slightly touch his neckline . alexander felt himself hard due to this much proximity ,he need to take cold shower now only otherwise it will be difficult for him control himself and he don't want to do anything right now with her which they both will regret .

He took her out of his car in bridal style but hide her face in his neck . He eyed towards his guards who are staring at them  ,due to sudden glare received from their boss the guards moved their gaze down .

Alexander placed sakshi's petite figure on his bed and move to take cold shower . but even he is taking shower still he can feel her soft lips touch on his neck unknowingly his hand went there and caress that spot and a smile nade a way on his lips. 

He moved out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped in his lower half  towards his room only to find sakshi sitting on his bed looking at him with wide eyes  but snapped her eyes towards the ceiling as if it is most interesting thing .

''Staring is good babygirl and more even when you are staring a man like me '' said alexander with a smirk .

'' i am not staring at you i am simply looking at your room decor '' said sakshi while looking here and there .

Alexander halted his steps towards her and moved his face closer to her .

'' really '' he said sakshi could nod only ,his closeness is generating heat in her body , she now wants to run miles away from him .
'' you can stare as much as you want i am yours only '' said alexander and grabbed her hand and run her fingers on his chest till abs . her touch is making him hard again but he wants to feel her fingers running on his body madly , crazily .

Sakshi freed her hand from his hold and moved her gaze down but said something which surprised him .

''Hard ..i am mean they are very hard specially your chest '' said sakshi but before alexander can say something she ran towards door and said '' i want to eat ice cream you know which flavour ?'' And ranaway from there .

To be continued.....

Plz vote , comments , follow and share .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜