Chapter-18

Alexander's pov.....

Today is second session of my babygirl . this time she is not looking that much afraid but still she has fisted my blazer and looking down the ground . we entered the clinic of mrs. Camilo but this time a bed is also present in her cabin .

''Hello sakshi my friend ''
'' uh hello ''
''Mr. Cassino can you plz go outside ''

''But '' before i can say something she gestured me to not to speak and move outside .for the first time someone has the nerve other than my babygirl to order me but it doesn't matter now because i only want her to treat my babygirl ,even if she asked me to give my life to treat my babygirl than i have given . i moved outside the cabin . outside i met an assistant of her . He gave me an earpiece and lead me to a room from where i can see what's happening inside the room but it looks they can't see me .soon mrs .camilo started to speak to her and secretly gestured me to only listen.

Inside the cabin...
'' sakshi can you lay on this bed you must be tired na by sitting on this chair.'' Mrs. Camilo said .

'' no i am okay here doctor '' sakshi said .

'' oh dear then also you need to lay because i need to check you ''

''Hmm ok '' sakshi said and lay down on the bed.

Mrs. Camilo gave her a glass of water to drink but soon sakshi after drinking it became unconscious not fully but still.

'' sakshi are you listening to me '' she asked .

'' hmm ''

'' whom do you love so much sakshi ''
She asked while checking her nerves .

''My brother ''

'' your brother very nice ,he must also love you a lot na ''she said .

''Hmm he loves me the most ''.

''What is his name dear '' she asked

'' viraaj ,viraaj singhania ''
'' nice name , now we are friends then we need to know about each other too right ,so let's start with me first . i am mrs. Aria camilo . i work as a psychiatrist . and i have my two little happiness and a loving husband . now your turn ''.

''Uh haa so my name is sakshi singhania . i live in bhopal ,india but currently working  in italy. I have a very big family . i have the world's most loving parents and brother '' sakshi said .

'' that's all aren't you having any boyfriend '' aria asked .

'' no and also my brother is very protective of me ''sakshi said .

'' if he is protective of you then why he is not with you ''

'' uh ''
'' tell me dear he should be with you na ''

'' ha i ran away from home because i want to be independent and prove my abilities first only then i will work side by side with him ''

'' hmm so you came to italy right but where do you live in such a foreign country '' aria asked.

'' at my one of best friend house aditi . but she after that incident completely changed towards me or i should say that incident changed me .she said i am a burden to her because i am unable to pay her off '' sakshi said but even in unconsciousness her tears started to escape from her closed eyes .

'' sakshi which incident you are talking about dear i am unable to understand ,look i know sometime it's very difficult to say all these to our relatives but at this point we all need someone with whom we can share freely everything a friend always do this work . consider me as that friend and say everything you will feel relaxed ''.

'' at that night my best friend asked me to go on a blind date . she requested me a lot so i got ready to go . but i sat on a wrong table due to which i met the world's most arrogant person . he is such a egoist and asshole but i don't remember his face ,i only remember his warm touch somehow it makes me feel safe and secure . when we cleared our misunderstandings i got a cab and asked the driver to drive towards my home . he is giving me weird looks . i asked him to stop but he doesn't and then he stopped at a deserted road  . he started to come one the back seat . i tried a lot ......ahh ahh '' sakshi said but her breathing started to become unstable . Aria gestured alexander to come inside .
He came inside immediately and started to massage sakshi's  tensed nerves and making circles on her back with his fingers soon she calm down her breathing became stable .

''I tried to escape his grip but he started to suck on my neck , his every touch is making me feel disgusted of my self . his hands are roaming all over my body . he unzipped me dress and move his hands towards my breast . he started to pinch them but at every moment i am dying he is not pinching he is literally trying to rip them apart but when he said he is going to rape me it shattered all me . i can't let that happen i gathered all my courage and move my hand to took off my pointed heel  . he hovered over me completely his body is pressing me  hard . he at that time is looking like a monster whose eyes are filled with lust . he move his face in crook of my neck and that's the moment for me . i hit his head hardly with my pointed heel . blood started to flow from his head i escaped his grip finally and started to run don't know where . He also chased me but i don't have the courage to turn behind and take a look towards him. But i fell on the road suddenly because a big stone came under my bare  foot . my foot has completely become red painted . i started to stand up again but my feets are not supporting me . he also reached towards me and slapped me hardly due to which i fell on the road . he gripped my neck tightly .
Flashback ....

''You slut how dare you haa '' he said .

'' plz leave me , leave me '' i said .

''You want me to leave you right ok then get ready to die because while being alive you are moving a lot , i will first kill you then rape you brutally harshly you whore '' he said and took out his knife to kill me but before he can kill me a black shiny car passed by a inch from him due to which he lost his balance and the knife landed just beside me . i grabbed the knife firmly .

'' don't you dare to come towards me or '' i said

'' or what '' he said .

'' or i will kill you ''

'' really then kill me '' he said and started to walk towards me soon he stood at a distance of two foot from me .

'' i will really kill you '' i said but only i knew that it's almost impossible for me to kill anyone ...

To be continued.......

Yours loving author....
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️💜💜

plz vote , comments and follow .

also tell me how's the chapter . do you all like sakshi's bravery or not . a women should know how to protect it's dignity . we all know for a women nothing matters more than her dignity and respect . we all can't even think what those women feel at that time sometimes pressure became too much that for them dying is a better option because at that time all people sympathize with you but they don't understand you . the women who go through these type of incidents became depressed and develop phobias . we all need to understand them first .

so respect women ,instead of sympathizing protect them and understand them .