Chapter- 23

Sakshi 's pov.......

I felt as if someone pleasant , calming scent always hit my nose and calms my unbearable headache , i don't know who is that person , he comes daily holds my hand for hours , talk to me , i want to see him but all i could see is darkness all around. I tried to move , to speak but it felt like i am caught in iron chains which are giving me pain like hell . i want to wake up but can't . My breathing is becoming heavier and heavier as if i am losing myself ,  an unknown pull from a dark hole is pulling me towards it , i don't wanna embrace it , i tried a lot but my strength is draining  suddenly i hear a voice ''babygirl ''  it gave me goosebumps , i heard it again and again , it became too loud for me , i want to wake up this voice don't know whose but i want to wake up just wake and finally my those dark black coloured eyelashes lift their curtains up and my eyes met with the light . i felt someone clutching my hand .

I moved my gaze towards that person , his eyes are full of tears soon they escaped from his eyes , his messy hairs and dark circles and bags under eyes are telling me some story of sleepless painful night , i am just staring in his eyes . soon he cupped my face and spoke that word which forced me to wake up from my deep slumber .
'' babygirl '' but i didn't felt the same , it's not him . i stared in his eyes soon i saw doctor checking my heart rates and nerves after saying something to that person he left . I looked around and found a big luxurious room with white curtains. , walls are painted with sky blue but when my gaze went on me i found various wires attached to me , what has happened to me ? I tried to remember but nothing everything is blank . my eyes went to the person who is still staring at me i tried to remember him but i can't . why everything is blank . i put pressure on my mind to dig deep but ahh it started to pain like hell . i clutched my head with my hands tightly , tears started to flow from my eyes.

'' babygirl what happened '' he grabbed my hands but i tried to free them . i screamed in pain and suddenly darkness consumed me .

Viraaj 's pov...........

After my babygirl ran away from home , i tried everywhere to find her . i know she still thinks everybody around her is too good . i even hired detectives for her search but she left no clue . but today when i got a random call firstly i ignored thinking some wrong number but something in my heart is pushing me to pick up the call and when i did my happiness know no limits that's my babygirl she is crying , regretting her decision of running away  . she informed me to pick up from delhi airport .  i immediately grabbed my car keys and drived towards airport .

When i went there i didn't find her , i tried to search her an unknown fear of losing her again surrounded my heart . i ran here and there like a madman searching her asking everyone but luck is not on my side . i suddenly got the call from the same number from which she called me . i hurriedly recieved it thinking that she too is finding me . but it shocked me to death when a lady informed me that my babygirl got into an accident , she informed me the hospital name .

I drived my car towards city hospital chanting prayer of god to bless my babygirl i can't afford to lose her even if she is away i know that she is alive it gave me hope to live but now on seeing her at the verge of dying it's breaking me .

I ran towards the emergency room where her operation is going on.

After 5 hours of operation finally doctor came out and informed me that she is safe but unfortunately the injury is too deep due to which she slipped in coma . Tears are continuously flowing from my eyes , the doctor squeezed my shoulder a little and by saying all the best left from there . i went towards the window from where i can see her , she is all covered in bandages , her body is attached with various pipes and wires . Her eyes which always shines in happiness and naughtiness today are closed . By the time i informed mom dad too after her sudden disappearance they too started to lose themselves  and now it's even more difficult for them to see her in this condition . mom even got unconscious many times due to stress .

It's been 3 months but still no improvement in her health ,she is still lying on the bed like a lifeless body the difference is just that we shifted her too our mansion in nainitaal well doctor suggested us to keep her at a place where  she will feel peace , freshness and solace . nainitaal is absolutely a good choice ,  i shifted to nainitaal with her , dad decided to take care of business until i am taking care of her  , mom want to be here but seeing her like this  is only giving her pain and her health too is affected so she just comes to meet her in a week. 

Just like everyday i am sitting beside her with her hand in mine telling her about my day when suddenly i felt her  eyes opened she is staring at me  , my happiness knew no bounds tears of happiness started to escape from my eyes .doctor came to check on her as soon as i informed  . i felt her checking her surrounding but when her gaze went towards herself she maybe started to think something the doctor adviced me to not to ask something from her for now as it will pressure her mind. She clutched her heads and started to scream in pain as if trying to remember something , i caught her hands tightly so that she will stop but she tried to take them off but seconds later she became unconscious .

'' doctor doctor '' i screamed with my lungs . soon the doctor arrived and started checking and gave her some of the injections .

'' look mr. Singhania you need to handle her with care she faced an internal injury and that too a deep one her being alive is no less than a miracle so there are many chances that she might have loosed her memory ''. That's it i never in my dreams want my babygirl  forget me ,her viraaj bhaiya .

I sat down by her side again thinking all the possibilities that what if she forgets me then what i am going to do ? I slept into deep slumber just by thinking about all these .

''Ahh '' i heard someones groan and immediately opened my eyes to see her already looking at me , sunlight is already making the room illuminate marking the new morning .

'' what happened babygirl '' i asked her very softly just like a baby .

'' it hurts too much '' she said , i called the doctor but it's going to take sometime .

'' shall i massage your head '' i asked her . she nodded slightly . i sat on the edge of  bed and started to massage her head , i felt her relaxing .

Soon the doctor arrived  check some of her rates and pulse .

'' miss do you remember your name '' the doctor asked her softly . she thought for a second but negatively shake her head , she didn't even remembered her name what i am going to do now .

'' well your name is sakshi singhania and this man is your brother '' she looked towards me for a second then nodded her head . the doctor went away by saying that everything will be alright i just need to put efforts to make her remember . 

I sat down beside her and again started to massage her scalp when she suddenly asked me .
'' what's your name bhaiya ''  just the way she used to call me bhaiya there is still hope ..

'' well your bhaiya 's name is Viraaj singhania who loves his babygirl a lot '' she turned towards me and said '' me ? ''

I nodded .

'' well i am sorry i don't remember you , i don't even remember my name  '' tears started to flow from her eyes . i quickly wiped her tears they are too precious to get wasted .

'' don't worry you have your Viraaj bhaiya who will make you remember everything  and even if you can't then we will create more beautiful memories for you '' i assured her , she smiled at me widely and gave me her ever warm hug , but her habit of clutching like koala is not going to change even if she forgot everything .

'' my babygirl you are your bhai 's jaan ''

To be continued.........

Plz vote , comments , follow and share

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore ☺️☺️☺️💜💜💜