Chapter -11

Alexander's Pov

I am shocked by the newly revealed information .

'' i don't know that you are her brother ''

'' so now you know right'' viraaj said while i just nodded.

'' we are leaving , let's go sakshi '' viraaj said and grabbed her hand to leave .

'' wait you can't leave with her ''

'' and why mr .?'' Viraaj said as if he is challenging me to give a proper reason.

'' because she is mine only mine fucking do you understand '' i screamed but what i saw is only fear in my babygirl's eyes on my confession, she grabbed her brother's arm tightly '' bhai i want to leave plz plz ''

Viraaj moved with her towards the door but i grabbed her hand '' you can't leave me do you understand ''

'' i can and i will you are noone to me '' her words are no less than poison to me due to which my nerves are bursting before i could say anything she left me all alone .

'' no you can't ''i screamed a loud that it would cause cracks in the walls .

'' Sir what happened why are you screaming '' said michael only then i got to know that i am dreaming , i looked around my surrounding but something irked in me not beleive so i just got up and left for my babygirl room .

I entered her room and saw a petite figure sleeping soundly only then i took a breath of releif . i just laid beside her and tightly hugged her .
'' My wife mrs Sakshi singhania cassino '' i whispered that day i know how much importance she hold in my life , she has become my breath now and without her i can't survive . i will make her my wife so that she can never leave me even if she want to then that time i will use my rights as a husband to stop her .

After 3 hours

After having a tight sleep in my wife arms i am ready to face her dear brother viraaj singhania .i got to know about this today afternoon only when michael sent me the details of indian mafia leader that's why i got such a bad dream because i am thinking about him only. I am now excited to meet my brother in law . Me and michael went to the meeting and sat on our chairs , soon my bil also grace his presence .
Viraaj singhania

To be continued

To be continued........