Chapter - 9

Alexander's Pov

When she opened the door my eyes almost get struck on her beautiful face , she is wrapped in a royal blue coloured indian dress which inhancing her beauty . she looks more beautiful in these clothes in future i will let her wear indian clothes only . they look beautiful and are also not revealing .  i am just being a little possesive i know but i don't want any other man to see her through their lusty eyes and look how lucky i am that she too is scared to look in other men eyes , she only feel safe in my embrace but still a part of my heart want her to return to her feisty nature   , that attitude girl who has guts to see directly in my eyes , to insult me but this side is also good inshort if i say i like everything about her.

Currently i am going to attend mafia's meeting  with michael . sakshi didn't say much only nods or sometimes a few words ,although today another thing that surprised me is michael's soft behaviour towards her . he was talking to her very softly , she didn't meet his eyes but a smile was constantly dancing on her lips whenever michael refered her as his sister and ask her to protect his big bro from me . ok so now we reached the meeting hall which is taking place in italy's five star hotel . 

We entered the meeting hall and everyone stood up to show their respect towards mafia king . i just nodded and sat gracefully on my throne . this meeting is conducted in every five years to decide the next mafia king last year i am elected as mafia king this year too i am sure because no one is here to challenge me . this meeting includes almost all the  mafia leaders from different countries .soon the discussion began .

But suddenly the doors got opened and a man in his twenties walked towards us . Before i could say anything the sillician leader interrupted'' we are waiting for you ''

The man just nodded and sat on the empty chair which belongs to india . i remembered that indian mafia leaders never attended any meeting but this sudden appearance is kind of shocking .

'' so as you all know we are here to discuss the next mafia leader so let's start '' said the japanese leader . everyone is interacting except the one  indian leader , don't know what is his problem italian , japanese and even american leader tried to interact with him but he is just checking something on phone .

'' so we all have decided that our next mafia king will be indian mafia leader V '' announced american leader .

To be continued

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore

Votes and comments