Chapter-52

Sakshi's pov................

God my whole body is paining because of last night but wasnt it a total storm in my life .

''Wait a minute, how can my newly wed husband leave his so much innocent wife all alone in this mansion ''i said to myself while sipping the tea . well its afternoon alexander told me that he need to to go through some important matters which demand his attention .

But now what should i do ,tapping my one foot moving my eyes around .

''Ahhh there is nothing interesting in this mansion ''yrr i am seriously getting bored .

''Hey ''i called one of the guard standing at the door , but the frown on his head is indicating that he is confused that why i am calling him .

''Yes you the black blazer ,short height and a little bit muscular ''he finally moved towards me maybe after listening my not so creative character description .

''Is there any problem mam '' his gaze is fixed on the ground as if its the most beautiful thing .

''No ''i voiced out instantly .

''Ok mam ''with this he started to move towards his previous position .

''Where are you going atleast listen to my order ''murmuring a short apology he again stood like a statue .

''Hey buddy is there anything interesting to do ''

''No mam ''

''Urghh can i go out ''

''No mam ''

''Can i roam around the mansion ''

''No mam as per boss's order we cant let you go anywhere '' alexander come home then i will show you what it means to be caged .

I was going to move inside but suddenly an idea came in my mind ,an evil smile spread on my lips .

.......................................

Alexander's pov..................

I am sure my babygirl must be getting bored at home so wrapping my work as fast as possible i drived towards home .

Entering the territory i saw none of our guards at their positions ,where the fuck they are , i am really gonna shoot between their heads for this .

Clenching my fists tightly i entered the mansion only to witness a sight which no one can imagine in their dreams .

Who will say that they are the most dangerous guards of alexander cassino who can kill anyone without even a blink .

''Haa bas thoda sa blush aur '' my lips curled on seeing her concentration ,slowly moving towards her with silent steps i stood behind her observing her makeup skills.

Seeing me all the guards around stiffened but i gestured them to be quiet .My god their faces almost caked with lot foundation and blush ,unable to control myself i strated to laugh loudly .

Listening my laughter her moves halted turning towards me she smiled sheeplessly with brushes and foundations in her hands trying to hide them behind her back .

''Babygirl what all this happening ''i asked .

Vhi jo aapke saath hone wala hai

She confuses me now why this girl is giggling to herself .

''Husband ''the sparkles in her eyes are clearly screaming to me that something must be cooking in her brain ,before i can think more ,a cute creature came forward with purple ribbons and flower teara .

''Awww my baby xander look na he is looking so cute '' my god this was something unexpected ,panther looking cute is itself a scary sight for me .

He was gazing at me with mercy but baby infront of your mumma even ur dadda bows .

''What atleast praise my skills , you are so mean xander not even praising ur wife 's skills ''

''Yeah amazing .....,why dont you try in a circus''i clapped for her but soon sensed her changing aura .

''So you are saying that i should try my skills in a circus ,well why dont i try it on you afterall you are my sweet hubby who left his wife alone at home on the first day of wedding ,i was thinking to punish you in some other way but its much better '' she said all with a smirk moving towards me cupping me caressing my lips .

''Hey babygirl i think my skin is quite good why dont you try your makeup skills on other guards look they all are waiting for you '' i tried to argue with her , but putting her finger on lips she silenced me .

''No darling , they should learn first from there boss that no one can go against my words not even you right !'' God viraaj literally gave her awesome tips to control me now i know what the bro-sis duo was discussing silently sitting in the corner before our wedding .

Did viraaj transferred his braincells to her that now she is threatening me .

Smiling towards her ,i noticed ny guards gazing in my direction intensely but one glare and all of their eyes went down the ground .

''Babygirl ...''

''Shhh alexander cassino this is an order from your wife sakshi alexander cassino follow it silently '' giving an evil smile she made me sit on the chair .

''Babygirl do whatever you want now ,i will see you in bed tonight get ready to be spanked hard today '' her cheeks immediately got flushed .

''Are you not afraid ''i asked her on seeing her brushing the foundation .

Not giving any response she started her work but not before gesturing the guards to leave , thank god atleast my reputation will not be washed infront of my guards otherwise what would have happened to my scary dangerous image .

''Xander you know what you are most beautiful man i have ever seen '' she whispered near my lips ,pecking her lips in a swift i sat like nothing happened .

''Umm xander no distraction plz '' who would have thought that the mafia king of the world was becoming a piece of experiment for his dear wife's makeup skills .

But the good thing is her face is so close to me , my eyes are tracing each and every detail of her face so fucking beautiful .

''Xander i get bored in this mansion ''she whispered softly parting her pink petals .

''Hmm so babygirl should i take off from my work for a whole year ,also we need to put more efforts to make you mom of children '' i softly caressed her cheek and said my words teasing her ,blush crept on her cheek .

''Xander yrr i m serious ''

''Me too babygirl ''

'' let me work plz xander in any company  '' uff these puppy eyes , i turned my face to other side to avoid her eyes but she seductively bite earlobe sending shivers in my whole body .

''Plz maritino '' listening her word , a surprising smile spread on me lips ,unable to control her torture i held her waist tightly and threw her on my shoulder .

''You like to seduce very much na babygirl thats why you started to learn italian too '' giving a light spank on her ass ,i took her in our room .

''Xander plz ''

''I will agree but on one condition '' putting her softly on the bed i said my words with a smirk .

'' okkk then tell me the condition ,there is nothing which sakshi alexander cassino cant fullfill '' she said with a proud smirk .

''Are sure ''i asked seeing her confidence .

''Damn xander i am 101% sure now tell me ''softly smiling towards me she raised her eyebrow towards me .

''seduce me just like u did a while ago ''

To be continued.....................

Vote ,share ,comments and follow

Yours loving author
Anusuiya rathore☺️☺️💜💜💜