𝘴 𝘦 𝘷 𝘦 𝘯

Banner, Steve, and Daphne followed Natasha down the halls of what they were told was called a helicarrier

The cockpit was unlike anything they'd ever seen before. It was huge and dozens of agents were either scattered around or seated at different monitors with Fury standing at the center.

"Never thought we'd see anything like this, huh?" Steve asked.

"I should've known one day you'd get me into trouble," Daphne said.

"Gentleman" Fury greeted as he walked over to the conference table they were surrounding. "And ma'am."

Steve took out a wad of cash, handing Fury a ten.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops. If it's connected to satellite, it's eyes and ears for us" Coulson said.

"We're still not gonna find him in time," Natasha said.

"You have to narrow your field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Banner asked.

"How many are there?" Fury asked.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" Banner asked.

"Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr.Banner to his laboratory, please?" Fury said.

Natasha nodded, gesturing for Banner to follow her. "You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys."

Daphne walked around, looking at all the monitors and gadgets the agents were using.

Walking up to one of them she leaned over next to him, smirking when she noticed his breath hitch in his throat from her attention.

"You're using this to track Loki?" she asked.

The man nodded, suddenly too nervous to reply.

"Explain it to me. How it works, everything" she said.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course."

Daphne listened intently as he explained everything and with the knowledge she already had, it wasn't all too hard to figure out.

"That's red," she said, pointing at the screen. "What does that mean?"

"Oh shit" he mumbled, before turning around. "We got a hit! 67% match!"

Leaning over, Daphne pressed some keys on the computer slightly adjusting his algorithm. "79% actually," she said. "I think I'm getting the hang of this."

"Location?" Coulson asked.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding" the agent said.