𝑓 𝑜 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑓 𝑜 𝑢 𝑟

"Karli's in there," Zemo said as they walked in through the back of a large brick building

"Alright," Sam said as he headed in.

John grabbed Zemo, pinning him against the wall before he called out to Sam. "You got ten minutes."

"Really?" Zemo mumbled as John cuffed him to some piping hanging off the wall.

"Then we're doing things my way," he said.

"Aggressive" Zemo huffed. "But I get it."

Daphne decided to get comfortable as they waited for Sam, and sat on the ground against the wall and leaned over on Bucky's legs.

John got antsy, as he paced back and forth.

"I have a Xanax in my purse if you want it," Daphne said, a teasing smile on her face.

"Is everything a joke to you?" he asked.

"You are" she shrugged.

John scoffed, shaking his head. "This whole thing is a bad idea."

"It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight" Bucky said.

"Don't do that. Don't patronize me" John said.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to trust your team?" Daphne asked.

John didn't say anything as he stared at the clock before he turned with a determined look on his face. "I'm going in."

But Bucky stopped him, placing a hand on his chest.

John looked down at his hand before looking back up at him. "This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum runnin' through your veins."

Daphne stood up, standing next to Bucky. "Jealous?" she asked.

"Your partner needs backup in there. Do you really want his blood on your hands?" John asked.

"He can handle it," Daphne said.

"Well his ten minutes are up," John said, storming past her.

Daphne huffed, clenching her fist.

"Count to ten," Bucky said as they followed after him. "Maybe it'll make you feel better."

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest" John shouted as he stormed in.

"This is what that was?" Karli asked, looking at Sam

"No, wait-"

"Tricking me until your backup arrived?" she asked.

"We had enough time to talk," John said.

"Nazi" Karli sneered, punching the shield and knocking John to the floor.

Daphne groaned, running after Karli as she ran through the room and jumped up a flight of stairs to the second floor.

Karli ran out through a window into a small crowd of people as Daphne followed after. The crowd tried to cover for her, but Daphne pushed past them.