𝘵 𝘸 𝘦 𝘯 𝘵 𝘺 - 𝘵 𝘸 𝘰

After taking some time to shower and change, everyone was gathered in the dining room

After taking some time to shower and change, everyone was gathered in the dining room. Fury showed up, having received word of their location from Hill.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing" Fury said.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked.

"Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle of any of his plans, though" Fury said.

Daphne was standing next to Tony, both of them playing darts and Tony getting frustrated that Daphne was winning.

"Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony asked before looking at Daphne. "You're cheating."

"I'm not cheating. I'm just better than you" she smirked.

"Yes, he is. But he's not making any headway" Fury said.

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare," Tony said.

"Maybe if you weren't such a nerd you'd be better at darts" Daphne teased.

"I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that," Fury said.

"Nexus?"

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth" Banner said.

"So what'd they say?" Clint asked.

Tony nudged Daphne causing her to miss and she scoffed at him. "Now that's cheating!" she exclaimed.

"He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed" Fury said, as a dart flew past both him and Daphne. When they turned around Clint just shrugged.

"Parties unknown" Fury shrugged.

"Do we have an ally?" Nat asked.

"Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is" Fury said.

"I might need to visit Oslo. Find our unknown" Tony said.

"Well, this is good times Boss but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that," Nat said.

"I do. I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."

"Ah, Steve! Cover your ears" Daphne teased.

"Shut up, Daphne" he sighed, a playful smile on his face.