𝘧 𝘰 𝘳 𝘵 𝘺

"Here we are," Zemo said, leading them through a crowded bar

All eyes were on them, specifically on Daphne and Bucky as people began to murmur that both the Winter Assassin and Soldier were in there.

They walked up to the bar as Daphne stood to the side, scoping out any and all exit routes.

"Hello, gentleman," the bartender said, completely ignoring her. "Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger."

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby" Zemo said.

"The usual," the bartender said, looking at Sam.

Sam nodded, not knowing what that was but had to go along with it anyway.

They all watched as the man pulled a dead snake from a jar and just began slicing into it.

"Ah, Smiling Tiger. You're favorite" Zemo smirked.

The bartender cut out a piece of muscle from the snake's body and popped it in the shot glass before setting it in front of Sam.

Sam looked down at it, wanting nothing more than to not drink the mysterious liquid with snake meat inside of it. "I love these," he said, a forced smile on his face as he picked it up, hesitating before taking the shot.

The bartender nodded, as Sam apparently passed whatever test that was. As another man approached them they all turned around.

"I got word from up high. You ain't welcome here" he said, looking at Zemo.

"I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..." Zemo trailed off, gestruing to Bucky and Daphne.

"New haircut?" the man asked and Bucky just glared at him.

"Or bring Selby for a chat," Zemo said as the man walked away.

"The Power Broker is here?" Daphne asked.

"You know them?" Zemo asked.

"Not directly," she said.

"You didn't know?" Bucky asked.

"Like I said, I didn't ask. Figured it was just a stupid nickname" Daphne said.

"Do you know him?" Sam asked Zemo.

"Only by reputation," Zemo said. "In Madripoor he is judge, jury, and executioner."

The man they previously spoke with walked back over, and just by the look on his face it was obvious he wasn't coming back for a friendly chat.

Zemo turned to Bucky and Daphne with a smirk on his face. "Zima. Ataka./ Winter. Attack."

Daphne gritted her teeth together, reminding herself to stay in character as Bucky grabbed the man by his shoulder with his metal arm, and pulled it back, snapping it out of its sockets.