𝘵 𝘸 𝘦 𝘯 𝘵 𝘺 - 𝘧 𝘰 𝘶 𝘳

LAGOS

LAGOS

Standing on a rooftop with Sam, Daphne had her gun perched over the ledge as she lay on her stomach, looking around and keeping her eye out for their target as Steve spoke into the comms.

"Alright what do you see?" he asked.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target" Wanda said.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve asked.

"Cameras."

"Both cross streets are one-way," he said.

"So, compromised escape routes" Wanda replied.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" he asked.

"The red one? It's cute" Wanda said.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us" Nat said.

"Doesn't sound too bad to me" Daphne said.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda asked.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature," Nat said.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat asked.

"Of course not. We'd never talk about you behind your back" Daphne teased.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him" Steve said.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us" Sam scoffed.

"Sam? See that garbage truck?" Steve asked, gesturing to the truck that barreling through town, not caring about traffic laws as they did. "Tag it."

Sam sent out his drone to get an x-ray of the truck.

"The truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed" Sam told them.

"It's a battering ram," Nat said.

"Go now," Steve said. "He's not hitting the police."

Sam took off toward the truck, as Daphne looked through the scope on her gun, ready to take out whoever was necessary.

"Body armor, AR-15s. I made seven hostiles" Steve said.

Seeing two guards approaching Steve from behind, Daphne shot them both stood up, and made her down.

"I make five," she said.

Wanda appeared using her powers to take down another. "Four!"

"Rumlow's on the third floor," Sam said.