𝑓 𝑜 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

When they arrived in Riga, Zemo took them to the safe house he had in the city

"I heard what became of Sokovia," he said as they walked down the street. "Cannibalized by its neighbors before the land was cleared of rubble, erased from the map. I don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial?"

Daphne didn't say anything as she spotted something in the corner of her eye.

"Of course not. Why would you?" Zemo asked as they came up to a brick townhouse right against the street. "We are here."

"We're gonna go on a walk," Bucky said as Daphne looked at him and wondered if he saw it too.

"You good?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. We won't be gone long" Daphne said.

Sam nodded as he and Zemo walked inside. When they were gone, Daphne turned to Bucky and glared.

"This is your fault," she said, as she picked up the kimoyo bead that had been left nearby.

"I figured they'd come eventually," Bucky said, as they walked down the street and he picked up another one that had been left like breadcrumbs.

They walked into an empty alleyway, knowing their stalker wouldn't make themselves known in public.

"You dropped something" Bucky exclaimed. They waited in silence before Daphne turned around, sensing someone behind her.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"Ndilapha kuZemo/ I'm here for Zemo" Ayo said. "How could you free him?"

"In my defense, it was all his fault," Daphne said.

"Thanks" Bucky mumbled. "We need his help."

"With time, will, and the resources, the Winter Soldier programming was removed from you like a rotten fur" Ayo said.

"And I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful for everything you and Shuri have done-"

"Zemo murdered our King T'Chaka at the U.N. The man who chose us. Who chose me to protect him" she said.

"I understand," Bucky said.

"Very little, if anything, of our loss and our shame," she said.

"Sisebenzisa yena kuphela. Ngowakho xa sigqibile/ We're only using him. He's yours when we're done" Daphne said.

"Eight hours. Then we come for him."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. Bought us some more time" Bucky said as they rejoined Sam and Zemo.

"I bought us more time. You got us in trouble in the first place" Daphne said.

"Were you followed?" Sam asked.