𝑓 𝑜 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money," Sam said

"They know how to party" Zemo agreed as they all walked through rows and rows of storage containers in a shipping yard on the other side of the city.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving," she said as they came to a stop. "All right. He's in there. Container 4261. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time."

Putting the comms device in her ear, Daphne could feel Bucky staring at her. "If you ask me if I'm okay one more time-"

"You don't even know what I was gonna say," he said.

"I can feel it," she said as they walked over to the storage unit. The metal door creaked as Sam pulled it open.

Whatever they were expecting, it definitely wasn't this. The whole thing was empty.

"Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty" Sam said, through the comms.

"Positive. It has to be" she told them. Zemo took out a flashlight as they all walked in.

Daphne walked around before she came across a spot on the back that had a clear dust line, and it reminded her of the secret door at Camp Lehigh.

Giving the wall a push, it gave way and opened to a staircase leading up the storage until above them.

Hearing music coming from the secret room, they pulled out their guns and knew had found the lab. Daphne was about to head in when Bucky pulled her back, letting him and Sam walk in first. She rolled her eyes but had a small smile as she followed them in.

Vials covered the room along with what Daphne figured was probably really expensive lab equipment.

When Zemo stopped the record player and the room got silent, the man turned around, fear in his eyes as he stared down the barrel of the gun Sam was pointing at him.

"Dr.Nagel?" Sam asked.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Nagel asked, his voice high and panicked.

"We know you created the super soldier serum," Sam said.

"Get out of my lab," Nagel said, trying to walk off but froze when he spotted Bucky and Daphne.

"You know who he is, right?" Sam asked.

"It's not him I'm worried about," Nagel said, glaring at Daphne.

Daphne smiled, putting her gun back in her waistband. "I'm glad I have such a stellar reputation," she said.

"You seem like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversational real quick" Sam said, pushing Nagel against the wall.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk" Nagel said.